Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 4 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:46 pm

As everyone finally got home they night sky started to thicken seeming more dark for some reason. But reguardless of all that it became the next day and about 12:42 :3

Suzu woke in bed surrounded with cake and pizza sitting up slowly and looking at here clock. "..... Im gonna be late...." She gets up and goes to take shower.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 4 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Malcolm was just done washing his hair in the shower but he leaves, now quickly looking to see something. Kitty was walking out but was clean even from living underground saying nothing.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Suzu got out the shower and through he cloths on, grabbing a pizza and touching a tree to teleport to the building seeing everyone. "Hey."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:05 pm

"Hey." Malcolm said quiet but looking to her while seeing Kitty show up but she just waves mewing lightly.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:42 pm

"Looks like we got here right one time. We should head in" Suzu said finishing her pizza and walking into the building but stopping seeing Zeru wearing an all black outfit. A see through black lingerie top (he has a purple belly ring and a black cocktail dress with and purple botty shorts with some nice boots. ".....Really"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 pm

"Dude, seriously?" Malcolm said a little annoyed now but kitty said nothing hiding behind the two.
"......................."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 pm

"Well if it isnt the grand court. Judging as always" Zeru said seeing the then looking away eating some bloody sushi.

"Whatever..... As much as you seem to annoy the daylights out of me I was out of line yesterday. I apologies." Suzu said looking away.

".... Its fine. Im use to that" Zeru said still eating
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:15 pm

"I don't know why I should but..I'm sorry for being mad or..so." He said looking away with his eyes closed but looks to see kitty. "Um...s-sorry for being...s-scared of you a little.." she said looking away while her tails were hugging around her.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Zeru said nothing as he looked at them with his eyes red and sighed making 3 orbs fall in front of them. "Absorb those. We have work to do" as he got up walking to Xenoshis office. Suzu picked up her orb as it instantly went into her hand. "!.... A sword bow?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Kitty looks nervous but gently pokes the orb before seeing it change into two demon like guns with bullets. "Uhhh..oh my."

Malcom looked at his but held up a blade claw gloves for him. "....."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Suzu shook her head making her weapon disappear saying "well that was unexpected.... lets head in" as she walked to the office
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Kitty and malcolm went into the office as well after putting the guns and weapons away.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm

"Glad everyone heres here. We just got word not to long ago about a group of robbed demons thats been terrorising grand churches all over the place." Xenoshi says taking of her glasses.

"So our orders are to search and destroy?" Suzu asked fixing her shirt.

Xenoshi nods saying "Yes its that simple. We believe their next target is non-other the grand church in England."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:46 pm

"Fine. when do we start?" Malcolm said while kitty still said nothing looking down.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 pm

"Youll be starting today. Theyre know for attacking at night so you should go now to get some time to get ready." Xenoshi said signing papers. "Alright then, well tell you when were ready" Suzu said as Xenoshi teleported them there.

Suzu appeared in a park saying "wow englans big"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:25 pm

"this place is...pretty." Kitty said while blushing red but looking around before seeing Malcolm sighed. "Well...I guess we can get some time to get ready and get this over with?"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Zeru heard loud bells then turned seeing the church saying "and that must be the grand church. looks almost as big as my house"

Suzu sighed saying "well its only 2 more hours before night fall. What should we do?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:51 pm

"I don't know, we can try to figure out something." Malcolm said but kitty didn't say much.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

"Well scoping out the place now wont do anything but make us look suspisous. Im gonna mellow out" Zeru said licking his lips at a group of girls.

Suzu sighed shaking her head saying "I see no problem with that. You guys?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 pm

"Guess not." Malcolm said quietly but kitty shook her head. "I don't know but okay..I might just go and sleep in a tree." she said licking her hand gently but gets up and goes to do that.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Suzu looked to left and smelled some cookies and went over to try some while Zeru was flirting around but saw something wierd. "Hm?... Sense when does a preacher shape shift...."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm

"I don't know but maybe in a way. That is how he is." Malcolm said quiet to himself but he said nothing else. Kitty just looked down from the tree to see that, shaking her head purring.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:17 pm

"Mmmmmmeow somethings fishy. *Looks around and sees someone come out the church from service* Hey, excuse me sir *rub his chest eyes glowing* could you tell me what that handsome preach is. He's so atractive I think he may be a demon" Zeru said smiling.

"Oh Father John is human. Hes served this church for years" the man said being hypnotize. "Why thank you sir. Have a nice day" Zeru said smacking him on the ass to send him on his way.

"You hear that? A human who can shape shift? I smell our targets like fresh fish". "Good job says eating a cookie.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 pm

"So what do we do?" Kitty said quiet but she just hangs upside down while just looking quiet again. Malcolm walks over too to see this as well but looked around.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Suzu ate the rest of her cookie saying "well sense we know the fathers is in on it, we just wait till he gets back. They'll most likely come from the roof and front so we just to be in before they come"

"Ooooh, me a churches. I get kicked out alot" Zeru said licking his lips.

"I wonder why."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum