Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 5 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 pm

"Anyway, can we move on?" Malcolm said but kitty jumps down on the ground and looks at everyone.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 5 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 pm

"Alright then in we go" Suzu said walking to the doors and opening them. Zeru rubbed his head saying "uuuugh, to holy for my taste"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:57 pm

"I'm good..I think." malcolm said while just looking around and walking inside but kitty follows after them inside.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Suzu looked around saying "okay only half an hour till show time. So lets come up with a plan."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm

"Alright fine. Lets get this done." Malcolm said quiet but Kitty purrs looking around.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:04 pm

"From what we know they just come in and start destroying things. That doesnt make a lick of sents right?" Suzu asked sitting down thinking

"Not unless they're looking for something. If they just wanted to destroy then why not just bomb from the outside" Zeru asked licking a lolipop.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 pm

"Well, we can't cause something to make them notice us. we need a plan." Malcolm said looking to the 3 but kitty purrs smelling around but her eyes changed only a little that none sees. "I think they might be hiding something else here..but below." she said.

ooc:have work tommorow baby. I have to go. Good night *Hugs*
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:45 pm

"You have some good points there.... My guess is whatever this church has is what the demons are after" Zeru said rubbing the lolipop against his lips.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 am

"I guess we have to go...down below somehow..to check it out." Kitty said gently looking down.

"Wow, good girl." Malcolm said.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 am

"Alright then Ill go down stairs, who taking the top?" Suzu asked looking at the others
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:53 am

"I got the top." Kitty said excited but lowers her voice again to look down but malcolm said nothing.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:51 am

Zeru strecthed after sucking and lolipop down to nothing saying "then that means ill have to take this grand little hall."

"Hey Malcom, what doo plan on doing." Suzu asked looking at him
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 am

"I could look around for any clues." he said seeing Kitty gone to do her job but shook his head.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 am

Occ: hello my love *kisses you softly* i missed you

Bic: Suzu nodded saying "okay. Lets just be careful."

Zeru nodded walking into a shadow and disappearing
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:09 am

ooc:Hi sweetie. Missed you too. *hugs*

bic:Malcolm nods before blending into the area and just looks around for clues not being weird or anything. As for kitty, she was smelling the scents around this place but making sure she was not detected.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Occ: *Cuddels you crazy* mmmmmmmm mine

Bic: Suzu hopped up onto the balcony and use a spell to blend in with the bench
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 pm

ooc:*giggling*that tickles love

bic:"Hmmm, nothing..nothing.."Kitty said wagging her tail but sees two guys winking at her. She shook her head but looked away. She did see Malcolm looking around.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Suzu finally got to the basment of the church and looked around, see a door with a broken lock. "Hmm.... lets see just what was the break for." as she walked in seeing the place in shambles.

Zeru layed on a bench wagging his tail and texting but blened in with the bench unseen.

Slowly but shortly more ppl started to leave as it strarted getting dark.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 am

"Seems the people are leaving now so that might help give us time to keep looking. But where the heck is-" Malcolm stopped speaking when seeing Kitty show up but wagging her tail. "Where were you?"

"In the backroom. i found only a few notes but nothing else."she said happy.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:36 am

Suzu look around a bit more and found a broken seal that was on a tomb with a broken barrier saying "what the hell were they looking for. I thought they only came at night?"

As the rest of the people cleared out and it became night fall a fog started to surround the church.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:46 am

"What on-" Malcolm saw the fog but Kitty got a bit nervous. "Ummm, what is going on? where is this coming from?"she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:31 am

As the fog got thicker the doors burst open letting in a swarm of demon. The thing was the faster they came in the faster they were getting killed.

Suddenly the window above started to cavand shatter letting in more demons. "Its a flood" Zeru said killing the demon coing throught the door
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 am

"Oh great, more problems!" Malcolm said but was slashing a few using his claws. Kitty got up jump from wall to wall, using her two guns to shoot at a few while quickly jumping from place to place.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Suzu heard the commotion upstairs and started running up "the hell, they already have what they have what they want? Why attack"

Zeru sighed taking out a sythe and spinning slicing up countless amounts of demons. "More will just keep coming unless we take out whoever is casting this spell. Im gonna do that"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:22 pm

"But where would this person be if their hidden deep within this place!?" malcolm said attacking but kitty lands on a higher part of the room, her feline eyes changing into gold ones. "Hmmmmmm, the one that's casting the spell is in the basement but being protected by a barrier so we can't get to them unless we destroy 3 seals around the door." she said jumping down but shoots a few heads off.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum