Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 2 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:30 am

"Im keeping an eye on you cat boy" Suzu says waliking into the building and sees some one holding a woman by the head and turning them into a victim.

"Looks like we found our spirit. Hes a dirty boy" Zeru said walking in licking his lips.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 2 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 am

"How do you know it''s him?" Malcolm said but kitty lands near them but purrs with her eyes glowing. "He's the one alright; I can smell his stench from up there." she said growling.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 am

"Fine then. Game over" Suzu said sending lightning as him to blow up his body. "Easy.... Huh?" The sprit regenerated laughing and sending a ghostly flame at them. Zeru and Suzu dodged. "I fried him"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:53 am

Malcolm and kitty jumps away but she smells the air. "so that's it. He's got some kind of protecting spell around him so nothing can hurt him too bad. We need to get rid of that before trying to kill it." she said but malcolm looked at her.

"And how do we do that?" he asked.

"I think I got a idea." she cooed.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Zeru got upclose distracting him and dodging all its attach then it grew huge claws and smacks him into a wall.

"Ugh you stupid cat!" Suzu shouts using lightning again and again to keep it at bay.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Kitty goes to help but she touches the ground around the ghoul, making a magic seal show around it ready to finish it.

"I got him sealed and trapped, Zeru, lets finish it." she purrs while glaring at the ghoul. "Even cats don't bother to listen when it comes to following directions. Geez." Malcolm said mad.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Zeru gets of the wall silent glowing pitch black as he puts his arm out and his arms shadow turns into a huge demon claw with a glowing red eye while chant was heard through the room.

The spirt knew exactly what that arm was and who Zeru was from using it as it screeched trying to run but Zeru slammed the claw through it as the eye glowed devouring it.

"That claw........" Suzu looking angry
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:21 pm

"Oh my..." Kitty watches but wags her demon tails happy, seeing what he was doing but Malcolm shook his head.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Zeru's eyes turned from dark purple to a now glowing blood shot red as he stopped glowing black and went to normal. ".........*voice scary as hell but girly* That was such a turn off"

"What the hell?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 pm

"You two are crazy, you know that? What happened to listening so neither of us can get killed?" Malcolm shouts but kitty yawns bored now.

"What? At least the mission is done right? The mistress will be happy." she said smiling that made Malcolm twitch.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Zeru said making a making shodows swallow them and take them back.

"Hm? 6 mins and 58 seconds. You work quick" Xenoshi said drinking some blood in a cup
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:46 pm

"how did-" Malcolm said nothing but Kitty giggles before looking. "He's so good at this! Yay!"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:54 pm

"Well now. There are somethings on your files that were never filled particularly 1 person here." Xenoshi said

Zeru wagged his tail why tending to his broken nail saying "why do you really have to know?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 pm

"what are you talking about?" Malcolm said while kitty was licking her hand like a kitty.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 pm

"....Your right. I ran away from my pack. I may be the next head but I have my own life" Suzu said looking down.

"Hmmm.. Somebodies a bad girl, running away to wild and free" Zeru said teasing pissing her off.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 pm

"Awww, such a poor thing." Kitty said looking to her while tilting her head to the side but malcolm was annoyed. "Hey, don't.." he said.

"oh quiet.." she said pouting.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 pm

As Suzu was about to claw at Zeru Xenoshi "Zeru, what is your last name?"

Zeru's eyes widened like a curtain show as he went silent.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 pm

"Zeru?" Kitty looks to him worried but she didn't get what was going on while seeing Malcolm say nothing.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Zeru calmed down and smiled saying "Its Bloodsner mistres_" he couldnt finish because he was choking.

"No, Bloodsner isnt your real last now is it" Xenoshi said swirling her fingers.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:24 pm

"M-misteress.." Kitty got a bit worried seeing what she was doing but looked down, wanting to help him.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Zeru's eyes started glowing red as they wided break the spell strads making Xenoshi "you can try hiding it all you like but the fact you just broke my spell at your age only comfirs who you are. What I want to know is why everyones worst enemy even the ones in this room is working for us?"

Zeru stood up catching his breath and looking at her.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 pm

"W-worst enemy?" Kitty asked confused but malcolm looked confused. "What is going on? what are you talking about?" he asked.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:39 pm

"Zeru is the son of two clans that just love killing and making war with practical any clan they see. The Grimware and Blroudsnir clans. During their war there was a rumor that says during the war the 2 second in commands had a child but no one ever saw this child. Then suddenly 13 years later not only do the parents die but so do the head of the clans die to. During the 2 year gap the clans weren't causing havoc word is they united and have a new ledder they never speak of. Zeru Blroudsnir" Xenoshi drinking.

Suzu glares at Zeru definitely not liking him now.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Kitty's eyes widen in shock but backs up from him, scared a little now hiding her face. Malcolm said nothing but he looked away mad himself.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:29 pm

"So you've found me out huh?..... Im curious though, how did you?" Zeru said with a grin.

Xenoshi smiled saying "4 reasons. On your transcrip in 12th grade you were expelled for buring a Fire demon to death, with divine flame. Not but 2 demon clans could use that yours and the others your clan stole it from. 2 and 3 they say the leader is a 15 year old cross dressing forbidden child that wasnt to be made cus the clans were at war. Bring up the things I did plus the years and what you did in your school and again we have you. And 4, I had sex with your father before, I know remember what he taste like."

Zeru grins more and starts laughing. "Oh wow, you are good. But in all seriousness why is who I am of any importance. The last 3 years I havent chaced war with anyone. I could care less about what they thought back then. I run the show now, if anyone has a problem with the past thats on them. If they want a problem Im right here. Zeru Grimware Blroudsnir in the building folks"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum