Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 3 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 pm

"You......"Malcolm said nothing but he looked to see kitty afraid a bit but he was confused about that.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 3 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 pm

"I see. So the irresponsible son of both clans who has done nothing to aid their cause but is still hated for what they did is brave to show his face in public. Why work for us when your already rich?" Xenoshi said looking like she wanted to attack him as well.

Zeru sigh pulling out a lolipop and started licking it saying "besides the fact I heard there would be some sexy people working here, Im bored just sitting home with meeting with older people i dont care about. I wanted fun, so Im here."

"Your fucking sick." Suzu said lighting her hand up

"Oh what cha gonna do finger me at the speed of light mut?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm

"Hey watch it. You really are a bas**** just doing this and not telling us the truth." Malcolm said mad but kitty said nothing looking down.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:28 pm

"Well looks like birds of a feather flock together, but in this case its muts who arent better pack together. And just telling you woulda been the same results" Zeru said grinning and glowing black "your really turning me off"

"Thats enough you two" Xenoshi said finishing her drink
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 pm

"but he..." Malcolm wanted to fight but he backed down growling mad but looked to see kitty worried. "W-what do we do, mistress Xenoshi?"she asked softly.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 pm

"..... You have to think about it like this. If hes willing to show himself knowing some may figure out he is and not worry with no guards, its because he must be and is strong enough to take out almost everyone here. And even if we dead kill him, we and ours families would be killed by both his families. Am I right?" Xenoshi said calmly.

"Besides you missed the fact that i dont care anyway. Yes you are" Zeru said still licking his lolipop

Suzu growled but shook her head backing off.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Malcolm just growled but he backed off more too while looking away more mad. Kitty sighed but she got up to look at them.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:08 pm

"Honestly...... *bites his lolipop* I feel so turned off right now. I thought demons were suppose to be smart but to me your being more idiotic than humans right now. The only 1 I can give some credit to is kitty but Im alittle mad at her cus shes scared off me. But better yet your not scared of or mad at me, your scared and mad at what my family did." Zeru said angry looking at a wall.

Suzu was dead pissed at that but knew it was true what he said.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:10 pm

She got scared hearing that, hiding behind their misteress but sees malcolm ignoring it, his fangs from his dragon traits showing but looks to her. "excuse me ma'am, can't we just go back now?" he asked.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:28 pm

"....Very well.... Zeru, your dismissed. 1pm tomorrow right unless wer call you early." Xenoshi said seeing him wag his tail and disappear.

"Well, that was interesting. So Malcom, your a dragon. Whats eatting you?" she asked.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

ooc:have to get sleep for work tommorow, I'm sorry baby but I'll try to come back to see you..if I can. *Hugs to kiss u*good night baby

bic:"Lets just say I have my reasons." Malcolm said annooyed but Kitty calms down before looking away from them and pouts. "well, that was mean....."she said purring but goes to lick her hand.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Occ: aww *hugs and kisses* sweet dreams honey

Bic: "Hm? Maybe because all you families faced them at some point." Xenoshi said calmly pouring a drink making Suzu growl abit.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:41 am

Malcolm looked mad but sighed to relax and look at her. "When I was a little younger, My family did and somehow thanks to him, we lost our homes and had to move. My mother told me to be okay and safe when I left."he explained.

Kitty didn't say a thing but looks quiet. "My family lost a few people when meeting his...family but they wanted me happy so they took me here; sadly, I found out I did lost my mother one day when I was looking for a place to call home." she said.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:18 pm

"I lost countless amounts of family thanks to them in 2 wars..... Theres nothing more Id like than to kill the ones responsible." Suzu said balling her fist.

"Im afraid thats impossible for all of you." Xenoshi said bluntly drinking another glass.

"How? His parents and heads did this" Suzu replied
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:02 pm

"Yeah, we should do something for what his family did!" Malcolm said mad but glared to her. Kitty kept silent but she looked down not liking the yelling and everyone being mad.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:42 pm

"Thats true but theres just one thing about all of that. The reason that your families havent been fighting or seen any of them for the past 3 years, is because he killed them. His own parents and clan leaders" Xenoshi said putting down her glass.

"......He killed them? I heared all 4 of the disappeared?" Suzu asked now confused
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:34 pm

"Yeah, I heard the same thing because some thought they vanished into nothing during that time. This is not a joke is it?" Malcolm asked now confused but he said nothing.

"I don't get it e-either." kitty said.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:43 pm

"I know personaly because I was told by his eldest cusin. He appeard when the two clans were about to make peace with one another atleast. The leadrs were surprised and so his parents. Zeru saw them with 2 other children and snapped know while his parents abandoned him they were loving and taking care of another pair of kids. And killed all of them. Wigh no one else in direct blood to stop him Zeru became ledder." Xenoshi explained
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 pm

"S-so that's why?" kitty asked looking a bit more scared but Malcolm said nohting to this. "I.....see."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:11 pm

"....So with the others gone it seems that started new with a clean slate. No one can hold a grudge against someone with no sins." Suzu said but face palmed also saying "so we basically did just pull a human move right there."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:30 am

"Oh joy.." Malcolm said a bit sarcastic but cools down from being mad, looking to see kitty still afraid. "Kitty?"

"I'm fine..." she said gently.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 pm

"Well reguardless of all that comotion you 4 did extremely well for your first mission. Your pay should be at your homes by now. Your dismissed" Xenoshi said with a smile.

Suzu bowed saying "its our job. No problem"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:07 pm

"Yeah, yeah.."Malcoml looks away but he gently turns to leave while looking to head home while kitty gently goes to her little home as well.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Suzu walked out thinking and sighed looking at the huge castle like manchien that was on a hill about 2 miles away. "........" She shakes her head and touches a tree disappearing home.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Malcolm just summons up his flames to surround him and teleports from the city near the mountains to his home. Kitty, she leaves into the city but going underground to her home.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum