Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 6 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 am

Elush still had his hand tight on his gun still aiming it put then grinned laughing. "Hey honey..... You and the babies cover your eyes. Your not gonna see this" Elush said holding a pin Ace seen the pin and sighed saying "well that aint fair at all".

Elusha say the room on camera and sucked up her tears saying "hurry..... We have to make it live" she said crying hooking up the wires

"Fucken a. Theres no way well make it at this rate." Hokkaido said getting into a room with Chrissy. We gotta find a way past to get to the delivery room."

"Your not the only one" Axel said shooting some of them. "If we can hold off for 4 more mins well be ok. Im sure Elush pulled that trick he has.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 6 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 am

Jill said nothing but turns to face the wall hugging the babies close to her while the others aims their sniper rifels again at Elush, about to shoot at him. kevin was trying as best as he could to make the secrity go back up hoping that the bad guys were not going to try and do anything.

"Then leave me here and help them. I'll just slow you down." Chrissy said to Hokkaido but winced in pain moving her leg again and sees more blood standing her pants.

"I hope so. I don't want anyone hurt today from this." Megan said gently to shoot at the other ones that was at the windowe but some relaoadin.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 am

"Shutem tight" Elush said with a mad grin as so whered like acid gas went off and filled the room and hall instantly. Thing about this gas is that if your eyes are open, glasses or goggles or mask you can kiss them good bye and it travels fast because the acid multplies with oxygen. Elush memorized where the sniper in the room were then ducked down shooting them in the heads.

The second the gass was released Elusha managed to get the attack on live tv so all their allys knew what was going on however she had to realise that said "Kev cover your eyes" as she closed her eyes

Lucky for Hokkaido Chrissy Megan and Axel their doors were closed.

Hokkaido sighed hearing some screams saying "I aint opening that door."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:35 am

"W-what the heck is going on?" Chrissy said in shock hearing the screaming but looking at the door. "Hokkaido?"

Kevin heard what Elusha said but closed his eyes quickly, waiting to reopen them if she said so. Megan looked at the screen confused but kept her eyes and mouth shut while hearing the screaming as well. Kobra kept quiet but he tries to block out the screaming noise.

jill kept them closed, hearing screaming too but she held the twins closer against her as they had their eyes closed as well. 'it's okay..mommy's not going to let them scare you...she can't.. she thought in her mind, still not looking with shut eyes.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Elush crawled over to Aya and to her machines gun and Aces greands toss them lucky on both sides of the halls to blow them up and dropped to floor shooting who ever was left alive not know if he got any one frankly because he 7 each way so overkill much shouting "3 mins.... just 3 more" still bleeding

Hokkaido sighed saying "tear gas mixed with a bit of acid and sulf compressed into a viral virus that spreads through the air. The main thing it attacks sense its most exposed on a human is the eyes. It even gets through glasses or masks them melts your eyeballs untill it gets into your skull and eats your brain for 5 mins straight then disappears"

Axel and Elusha explained the same to Chrissy and Megan
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:16 am

"Wait, so this....wow.." Chrissy looked shocked with her eyes closed but thinking that her family was that powerful to make something like this. Megan looked to Axel but was curious. "You acutally was able to make a new type of gas that could do this?" she said still suprised.

"Hokkaido, you guys have to be freaking geniuses...even from making this."she said looking to him gently. "But I hope the others will be okay."

Jill heard her beloved elush's voice but she was scared not opening her eyes, hearing the screaming and worried of him, hugging the babies as they kept quiet and eyes closed, behaving. "E-elush? are you still okay?" she said still not opening her eyes.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 am

Hokkaido smiled saying "thanks but I'm not the one who made it. Elush did as an emergency in case he was in danger or anyone of us for that matter."

Axel got up saying "yep but he wrecked his head trying to do it. in any case we can leave now. The stuffs already melted their brains to pudding by now"

Elush heard the beep from his watch open his eyes all the enemies dead as back up FINALLY came taking care of the injured. "T-hats it it.... No more days off for anything now on.... You can open your eyes now" as he leaned back against the wall lighting his cigarette still bleeding.

Elusha opened her eyes and shouted crying "oh my god" seeing part of his shoulder and back missing "Jill dont look, we gotta get him to the tank"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Jill was about to open them but stops. "B-but why?.." she slowly opens her eyes but they were wide in shock or horror seeing this. "E..ELUSH!!..y..you..your shoulder and b..back..t..they..*Crying heavily now*..." she rushes to his side now crying looking at the blood. The twins were worried now reaching for him gently wanting to help.

"But what of the others?" Megan said worried now as she checks everything from the other stations, seeing some hurt, shot, etc.

"Dang smart.." Chrissy said slowly trying ot get up ignoring her wounded towel looking around.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 pm

"I.... Im okay... *wipes her tears*.... remember back when we first met on that ship. I told you I'd never leave your side. that goes for them too" Elush said still managing to hang on and smoke his cig.

Elusha sighed trying her best not to freak out but says "Jill.... You worry about the kids, we really goota get him into that tank so he can heal up before its to late" as she tried to grab his laegs but he already stood up

Occ: oh hes so close to bitting that bullet.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:52 pm

ooc:oh no

bic:Jill cries more worse scared, even the twins started crying while looking afraid and really really sad now. She heard the others non show up and looked shocked seeing him.

"Elush, you-" Chrissy looked worried but now heard the others comer in now looking at this as well. "Oh man, Commander megan is going to freak out." kevin said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Axel got around the corner seeing Elush saying "Oh shit. Megan stay back for now." he said trying to keep her back shouting hurry and get him there now!"

Elush drop his cigarette about to fall but Aya, Hokkaido and Ace grab him saying "were on it lets hurry" and ran with him blood dripping on the ground and alot

Elusha covered her eyes crying worrying about her brother never seeing him that hurt before a day in her life because he was the strong one.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:17 pm

"Wait, what is going on!?" Megan said worried trying to see but looking to the room but hears jill crying while hugging her babies sadly.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:43 pm

As they got around the corner Axel sighed letting go of Megan walking to the others saying "are the kids okay?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:44 pm

"T-their okay, just a little scared." Jill said crying herself while rocking them, worried for elush and everyone else. Chirssy sees her and goes to hug jill. "You're okay!" "Y-yeah...." she tries to calm jill down but megan looks to the others. "Everyone is alright.....but..."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:50 pm

".... Part of Elush's left shoulder and back were missing from covering Jill and the kids." Axel said staying outside the room lighting a cigar to keep the smoke away from the kids.

Elusha couldnt stop crying and gripping the ground.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Jill cries worse but chrissy, kevin, kobra, and megan's eyes widen in shock but looked to jill. She was crying before looking to Elusha, quickly hugging her with the twins. "I"m sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry....i..if he didn't protect me..h...he wouldn't be....Oh elusha, I'm so sorry! It's all my fault!!!" she sobs loudly in the room crying.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Elusha held Jill and the kids as if they were her own because of the bond she had with Elush as twins crying and saying "Its not your fault. He was only doing what he had to, just like you wouldve done in his position"

Axel punched through a wall being pissed as hell saying "youll pay for what you did to my family you bastards.... Ill swear that on his parents graves."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Megan got worried but she never seen Axel so angry before but looked down sad for this, seeing Chrissy crying but kobra and kevin not saying a word, hearing jill's quiet sobbing. "It still my fault I should have.....d..did something..I..I'm such a horrible wife.." she sobs now feeling the babies crying against her, their tears staining her shirt.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:37 pm

"Your a great mother..... Someone had to keep them safe while someone fought them. You just gave birth. You didnt have the strength to fight but instead your protected them with your life. Im sure he loves you for that. He wouldnt have forgiven you if you let them get hurt." Elusha said rubbing Jills head.

Aya Ace and Lua came back with their heads down saluting. "The boss in bad shape. really bad, its a red status. Even in his tank there may be a chance he may not recover......." Ace said not looking at anyone.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Jill's eyes widen in horror but slowly looked down eyes closed tightly before screaming out loudly. "NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!" she shook while crying louder, feeling her heart break but the twins crying with her. Chrissy felt worried for her sister as the others did too.

"Sis-"

"He can't...HE CAN'T! IT WON'T BE THE SAME IF HE........*Bitting lip harder than before drawing blood* He can't leave us.....w...we can't...." she tried to calm down but couldn't. "Honey, calm down, you are going to cry yourself to pass out." Megan said to jill but she kept crying louder and louder.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:11 pm

"We cant just worry about this now. We have a bigger fish to fry and if he were awake hed want you to hear this to Jill." Axel said with a grim face.

Elusha had a bad feeling of what it was saying "wait Axel.... Nows not a good time, she cant handel that right now..." crying and still holding Jill.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:15 pm

"What does he mean commander?" Kevin said confused but chrissy and kobra got worried as Megan looked down a bit mad from what Axel was going to say but knew it might shock them. Jill just kept sobbing but kept close to elusha, hugging the twins more to her still crying heavily.

"Meaning?" Kobra said quiet but jill looked at the twins. "*sniffing* why....why or who would do this?...why now?" she said crying.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Axel looked down saying "in 2 hours. Lets meet in the tank chamber. We'll talk about it" walking off. Hokkaido had a wierd feeling if Jill wanted to hear it, then so did Chrissy.

Ace leaned back against the wall saying "the is so bs"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Chrissy looked down but still hear her sister crying while the twins were whining now from seeing their mommy sad like this. Megan didn't know how they would react if they found the truth of Luke but really worried if the girls will believe this or not.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:52 pm

"Mom..... Tell me the truth..... Is it about what me, Lua, Elush, Hokkaido and Axel know" Elusha asks rubbing Jills head trying to keep herself together.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next