Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

2 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 5 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm

"Yeah, I hope so. I want hope and faith to have a good future with their family. I know they wouldn't want to be involved in the wars that has happened...like years ago." she said slowly thinking of her father again that's been dead for some time now. Hope and faith looked up at their mother, cooing a bit quiet.

"You want it?" Kobra said slowly rocking his hips against Aya so she felt a bulge in his pants while looking at her.

Kevin blinked but blushed a bit. "Elusha, what with the hot look?" He asked about to get up.

Chirssy closed her eyes but hugs him back gently. "I know..I mean I do want to thank you cuz if you didn't help me like my family did..I wouldn't be here today and still with the side of evil."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 5 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:29 pm

"Yeah... Theres no way we'll let them see war like that" Elush said hugging Hope and Faith.

Aya bit her lip feeling how big he was saying "g-give it to me"

"Oh nothing" Elusha said pushing him back down and rubbing his crouch.

Hokkaido laughed abit saying "then Id do what Elush and Axel did to get your mother. Id keep fighting until I got you back."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:33 pm

"Hokkaido you are just......just amazing you know that? but thank you.." Chrissy said hugging but was crying happy with a smile on her face.

"W-wait what are you-" Kevin had one eye open but gasps a bit in pleasure feeling her hand.

Kobra smirked before slowly lifting her shirt showing her stomach. "If you wish, I'll give you everything, Aya."he gently lowers down but kisses her, rubbing her breast.

"I know but as their parents, we must do what is good for the twins." Jill hugs the twins too, hearing more cooing from Hope and faith.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Hokkaido smiled wiping the tears off Chrissy's face saying "only because you give me a reason to be"

Elusha slowly unziped Kev's pants saying "only teach you a lesson *lick his boxers* dont you wanna learn?" she asked teasing

Aya covered he mouth from screaming and moaning. Slowly moving her hips to his buldge, as crazy as it it Aya's body is mega sensitive.

Elush smiled saying "you want any water or anything at all?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:12 pm

"Could you please get me some water?" Jill asked while the twins whine hugging elush's hand. "What's wrong babies? Papa is going to be back." she siad rocking them in her arms gently.

kevin gulps a bit getting hard seeing her like this before blushing. "I..I uh....I...I wouldn't mind learning a new lesson." he studders to her.

"You are so adorable when you are like this. So sensitive to feel pleasure just touching you hmm?" Kobra kept rocking his hips against her but gently nips at her ear again, using his other hand to slide down into her pants cressing something else.

Chrissy giggled before hugging him more crying. "You are just wonderful...I love you so much." she said sniffing.

ooc:Want to skip the other two scenes and keep it off the new posts for a bit or what?? Need to know please. :3
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Occ: Lol and i thought you knew the drill by now when we get hot and heavy *kiss* thats a yes.

Bic: Elush laughed abit as he took 3 steps back to a water machine not taking his eyes of the babies saying "see. Daddy's still right hear" as he filled a cup and came back over handing it to Jill.

"And so are you my dear" Hokkaido said picking Chrissy up spining her

Axel grinned in his and Megan's room saying "so, you get anything good? All I'm grabbing is crap about their resent developments"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 pm

ooc:so that's a yes for skipping? *laughs but blushing*

bic:"Nothing yet. I'm trying to get what I can but their just useless info about this and that. nothing important." she said scanning the screen while typing codes and breaking points.

Chrissy smiled but just kept hugging him gently with a kiss to his cheek.

Hope and faith coos happy before hugging him again while jill smiled, taking the cup of water. "Thank you love." she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Occ: Well if this place x-rate friendly we wouldnt have to hide our chars affection. Or ours ether *kiss*

Bic: "For a group that want us as an allay the seem to like being descret..... Hm?....I think I found something interesting" Axel with smile.

Hokkaido got abit dizzy stooping then blushed saying "I love you Chrissy"

Elush smiled hugging hes lovely babies saying "anything for you love"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 pm

ooc:*blinks but giggles* I know but still it's rules that why some do it in pm or skip. *shrugs*

bic:Jill giggles but hugs him more to kiss his lips softly hearing hope and faith hugging happy. "Seems the kids agree with me too."

Chrissy smiled hugging Hokkaido more. "I love you too."

Megan looks to him but smiled. "what you got?" she asked.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Occ: And i have a dream. That all chars in any rp get freaky on the page.

Bic: Elush laughed a bit saying "I swear I dont know who to spoil more"

Hokkaido smiled saying "glad to hear it. I was tired of being a flirt back then"

Axel laughed saying "looks like our little friends love big weapons"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:33 pm

ooc:Lol

bic:"Oh? That's a suprise in a way. Lets see..." She turns to check the weapon design on them, scanning through her computer before going to type some code in. "Maybe from that It could do something.." she said typing before seeing some files come up on the design. "Knew it, their class b type weapons. Good for far away range." she said.

"yeah, I remember that but you should be happy. You got your naughty girl here with u." Chrissy aid hugging hokkaido.

"Now dear, I'm sure we can spoil them both." Jill said smiling.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Axel grinned putting his arm around Megan saying "I wonder what their planning on doing with such a weapon? Its to big for a regual sized mobile suit."

Hokkaido blushed saying "oh and you know how much I like that"

Elushed blinked the laughed saying "I was talking about you too"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:09 pm

"You don't have to." she said blushing but looks to the twins.

Chrissy smiled but hugs him happy. "Then I'm glad your mine and I'm yours." she said to kiss his cheek gently.

Megan was typing again looking through the files before looking at the pics then the info. "It seems to be a gun of some sort. From it's levels or so, it's aimed for a few points." she said before seeing the image flashing red. ".................their kidding." she looked before the images shows something else of a incoming message to her.

Megan pushes a key and see a video image go up showing a male hidden in the dark. "Who are you?"

"the leader of the gold skulls.....and I'm sure you are commander megan right?" he said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:55 pm

"I cant help it I wanna" Elush says kissing all their foreheads.

Hokkaido laughed abit saying "I always wondered what its like to be owned."

Axel grinned saying "my my what a surprise. Seems my wife is well known for some odd reason"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 pm

"But of course, she's the one that's been doing alot since you helped her iwth her daughters. Everyone knows of your.......bride." He said but Megan got mad looking to the screen. "Listen u, since you are the leader of this gold skulls. why do you have unauthorized guns with you? don't you know how powerful they are?" she said but he smiled a bit.

"Such beauty and full of rage, sexy if you ask me but I can't tell you why." he said.

"well, it's not too bad....right?" chrissy giggled to him.

Jill blushed but she sighed, hugging Elush. "You are too sweet, you know that?" she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Axel keep his cool saying "you got alot of nerve thing your gonna win us over talking like. Who knows it could back fire"

Hokkaido smiled saying "no, actually its perfect."

"Well I cant be mister warrior anymore, so I gotta find some way put 100% in anything. So its you 3 everyday" Elush said poking the kids noses.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:28 pm

"That goes for me too elush but..what if something happenes and we..have to fight again?" Jill asked looking at the twins then to him.

Chirssy smiled before kissing his lips. "I'm glad then. I want us happy and together forever." she said hugging him.

Megan got annoyed before seeing the man laugh. "You think I don't know that. I know all about your....defenses and stuff my dear. Of your orgnization and tatics cuz of your..husband." Megan got more angry, being reminded of luke. the same one that ruined her life in the first place. "don't.....mention that...that monster....." she said looking down.

"but it's true, you knew him for so long, same for Venom as well. Don't you my dear?"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:08 pm

".....You know. I knew there was a reason why that damn voice sounded so damn annoying but I was hoping it was to good to be true. So what are ya, back from the dead? Or you never died in the first place?" Axel said angry crushing his cigar

"I know we will. Ill take down anyone that threatens that" Hokkaido said with a smile.

"You wont have to.... You wont have to fight at all.... Both my parents were killed. Theres no way Ill let them know what thats like." Elush said holding them
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:15 pm

"but elush..." Jill said worried more but looked to him then to the babies.

Chrissy smiled to nod. 'You got that right baby." she said.

Megan's eyes widen in shock but turns to the video screen. "I..it can't be you..It can't...." she suddenly felt sick, pale and afraid before the darkness went away and shows it was indeed luke with venom beside him. "Hello again my dear...."

"......N..no, no no no NO! You can't be....I thought...I thought the girls killed you two..." she said afraid but Luke smiled. "I couldn't leave my.....pets behind. I had help from well...my brother venom and my beloved mother." he said seeing a woman behind them talking to someone while megan remained silent. "I knew I would see you again my pet..I missed you."

"Shut the hell up! I didn't miss you......not after the horrible things you have done.." she said about to cry but Luke smirked thinking. "Oh and where are my daughters? I'm sure they are curious to ask where I am. I am still their birth father you know."

"You stay away from my girls! I'll murder you if you come near them! or my family!" she shouted crying but luke sighed to that. "Megan, megan....still not obeying me are you? you knew what I do when you misbehave..don't you?" he said seeing her shivering in fear remembering that to make her almost sick.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Axel grinned holding Megan saying "your a real glutton for punishment bastard. We already kicked your asses more than once, and even your own daughter would love to put another bullet in you to finish you off. And as for you Venom, Im sure your gonna be running for your life once Elush and Elusha find your alive"

Elush kissed all three of their heads saying "I swear.... I wont let anything happen to the ones I love ever again"

Hokkaido smiled then stretched saying "lets grab some food."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:42 pm

"I'm up for it." chrissy said smiling happy while checking the time. "We have some time before that mission and junk."

Jill said nothing sadly but sighed, looking down at hope and faith. "Elush..." she got more worried looking at him but reaches to touch his cheeks now crying a bit for him.

Luke sighed seeing Axel but he looked to megan that was still mad. "I'm still hoping to see you dead you assassin but oh well, guess we shall see hmmm? *smiled* Besides, the girls don't know the truth yet do they? they still miss me don't they?" he laughed, knowing he's right cuz Megan never told jill or chrissy the truth before looking down at the floor. "Besides, if you told them, it would break their hearts. No matter, I'll come to see them myself. Till then megan. Oh and by the way, I left a suprise for you and the...girls. I hope they love them......good bye megan...." he said cutting off the video. Megan said nothing before looking more mad, tears coming down her eyes before looking down. She was thinking to what he means before her eyes widen in shock. "Oh no..."

With jill she was hugging elush with the kids, not knowing of the sniper that was near the window taking aim at the group in the room. She gently opens her eyes about to pull back and say something, the sniper about to pull the trigger before....she saw it and moves them behind something seeing a gun shot going through the window almost hitting them. Hope and faith got scared but jill looked to see more snipers shooting into the medic rooms.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Elush was covering Jill Faith and Hope bleeding from his back and shoulder as he slammed his hand against the alarm!

"A red alert? Whod attack us?" Hokkaido said hopping in his gundam checking the system and shouted "shit! THERE ATTACKING ELUSH AND JILL!" as he got in closing the cockpit.

Elusha looked up wipping her mouth and seen the alert then flipped shouting "We gotta get to the med room! Grab a gun"

Aya and Kobra was right across the hall so she ran out have naked along with Lua and Ace kicking the door in and aiming at ANY sniper positions then shooting like no tomorrow
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:06 am

"This is why I hate him!" Megan said mad before seeing the guards looking around. "All soilders guard the area and check for more sni-" She stops seeing a few shooting into the room she and Axel was in, ducking behind something. Some glass was flying everywhere but she reaches under the bed to take out a machine gun, shooting back at them as they move away, seeing more shooting again to make her duck. "Fuck!"

Soilders move around the area looking for more but Chrissy looked to see hokkaido in his gundam but was about to jump into hers. one enemy shows up and shot her in the leg, hearing her scream out falling on the ground. "What the hell....." she winced seeing him about to shoot again but he got shot in the head by her, having a gun with her, looking at her leg.

Kevin was putting back on his pants but threw something for Elusha as he grabs a silver rifle about to leave but stops moving from the door seeing a few feet. "Elusha, I think we got company!" he shouted before taking her and ducks behind the counter, hearing shots being made. He even heard Kobra shouting while shooting a few in the hallway with Aya, ducking from some shots and protecting her as well. Jill was covering the twins hearing them crying while she hears more gun shots being made but looks to elush seeing blood. "Elush, you're bleeding!" she said worried but more shots were heard again.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 am

Axel grumbled hiding saying "fuck. They took advantage of Jill having the baby. While they were getting ready we were busy having our moment...... Hes gonna pay for this. *presses a button* ALL RAIDERS! THE ENEMY HAS INFULTRATED HOME BASE SURROUND AND DONT LET A SINGLE ONE OF THESE BASTARDS GET IN OR OUT ALIVE!"

Hokkaido hopped out his gundam with his gun and grabbed Chrissy saying "Shit can you move?" as he picked her up and got to some cover.

Elusha sighed after all the soldiers ran by saying "Kev, they werent smart enough to cut our cameras because of our systems. Im gonna need you to give them back up if you know what I mean." as she kicked the door open and lighting up anyone she saw the second she saw them hiding behind the door.

Elush didnt say anything but looked even more angry as he put Jill Hope and Faith against a wall then slowly stoodup while pulling out a pistol and blowing off the heads of the snipers that were at the widows.

"Boss? Are you o____ oh shit" Ace said now scared shitless
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 am

Jill got worried of her beloved holding the scared twins. "don't cry...please, it'll be okay." jill said gently kissing their foreheads to calm them. hope and Faith just curles up against their mother while sniffing afraid. more. More snipers shows up but one broke through the window, jumping down with some others aiming their guns at elush, ace, jill, and the twins. Jill sweatdrops from this but wanted to help, if only she could find a gun but she had to keep the twins safe. "Well look, the head commander had twins cute....*aims guns to them* hand them over. I'm sure the leader would be happy to see them." One said while Jill hugs the twins but mad a bit. "I won't let you take my babies or kill anyone you jerks!" she shouted mad about to reach for a gun but one shot her in the foot, seeing her wince a bit. "that was not our question, hand them over and maybe the blue prints your leader had." he said mad.

Kevin nods before going to a main computer in the room but tries to fix up the camera. "come on, come on.." he grumbles, typing in the password and got to work. He had a gun just in case to help his wife while looking at the base system. "Damn it, their all over the place..but how did they get in through the security?"

chrissy winced a bit but she looks to hokkaido to nod. "yeah, I thnk so and I'll live. Just a bullet in the leg.." she winced trying to move it before pulling him down, shooting one that was about to shoot at him.

"If I do see that traitor again..I'll be sure he stays dead!" megan said before shooting again, getting a few in the head but more snipers shows up shooting again at megan and Axel.

yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next