Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 3 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:49 pm

"I think it's a wonderful thing." megan said happy to see everyone nod but smiled as hope and faith giggled together while blushing, feeling Jill kissing their cheeks.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 3 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Aya smiled seeing how happy everyone was and started thinking if maybe shed be as happy as them one day and started to giggle.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Cobra smiled holding Aya to him happy to kiss her cheek, seeing everyone all happy to think nothing is going to ruin this day till one soilder brusts into the room but was tired holding something. "C-commander megan!"

"Soilder? what are you doing here?" she asked turning to see him but sees a note in his hand. "A letter for you, ma'am and a calling ot a sit down in the meeting room. It's important." he said quiet.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Axel sighed saying "well dont let this get you guys down. Just keep up the happy cheers, well be back soon to get back into it. Right huh" as he pulled out a cigar
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:55 pm

ooc:Baby? I'm sorry, I need to get some sleep. But..*Hugs u* I'll be off monday so when I get home tommorow, I'm all yours okay? *smiled* NIght and love you

bic:"He's right. We'll be back." Megan said but the soilder said nothing. "But commander, the letter says for everyone to show up." he said seeing Megan glare at him.

"As you can see solider, my daughter can't cuz she just gave birth. Me and Alex will be there for everyone in the meeting." she said before he nods looking down. "Yes ma'am..."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Axel grinned loving that about that about Megan as they walked to the meeting room.

Lua sighed saying "theres always something with us right?" Hokkaido shook his head saying "we save the world once and now we always get called"

Occ: Okay baby i love you too
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:05 am

"I guess but maybe it won't be so bad.." Kevin said but Chrissy didn't know of that. "I don't know. Many things happen but we have to see." she said but Jill looked a little worried, seeing hope and faith whine a little bit.

~In the main room~
Megan was there with the soilder but sees that the other one was there. She sees the others standing guard but sees 3 people; one male and two females. "Ah, are you comander Megan?"

"yes, who are you?" she asked but he smiled looking to her before standing up to take her hand to kiss it. "Just someone passing by." He said but Megan takes her hand away looking to him. "Right, is their a reason to why you are here?" she asked.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Axel popped up behind Megan glaring at the 3 (even though thats his normal look) saying "considering your timing it had better be more than just a pit stop."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 am

"Still spicy I see. Well, we are just here to ask if your country japan and italy will accept the new laws we have made for the on coming war that will happen in a few weeks. I just need you and him to sign." He shows her a document but Megan got mad, taking it and looks to it. "I told you I wouldn't accept this remember? i don't want to just have my country and Axel's contry fight again....we lost many during thoes dark times..I won't have it again."

"Oh, come on. What of your children and your grandchildren? Are you worried they might have to fight. Even maybe losing the grandchildren?" he smiled happy but Megan got mad before looking to the document and rips it in half in front of him. "I told you no......my answer is always and forever going to be no. So, if you would leave, that would be a big help." she snarled but he glared at her. "Listen you bitch, either accept the new laws or we have to talk to our head leader about your behavior. "

"i don't care. Go ahead, I'll just tell him the same thing so get out." she points to the door but they said nothing, turning to leave her and axel before stopping. "Oh trust me, he wouldn't like this news...you will be sorry." he said mad, slamming the door.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 pm

"And with country are they from? Or should I say space colony beacause every country on earth knows because of the ties we have were neutral." Axel says placing his arm round her lighting his cigar
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 am

"Their from the golden skulls. It's a orgnization that's in the middle east from here." Megan said calming down but still a bit mad. "they been trying to get italy and japan to work with them. They been here about 2 months since you were on that alone mission." she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:02 pm

"Foolish. The police defense force is for the sake of protecting the earth from criminals and threats while all of Italy and the rouge raider are a neutral party that only work to destroy terrorist factions. Do they really think they'll succeed?" Axel says with a laugh in thought of a plan grinning
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 am

"They won't. We still got a strong defense and offense so no problem. For now, lets just head back to the others." Megan said before she takes his hand and walks back to where jill and them were.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 am

As they got in Axel laughed saying "hey Elush. I think we may have found a terrorist group that just came to us? Any ideas?"

Elush sighed after hugging his kids and looked at everyone else then Jill and asked "I have mine, how about everyone else?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:15 pm

"Blow them up?" Chrissy said excited but jill sighed shaking her head. "I don't know about that yet sis....." she said hearing the twins cooing. Kevin and cobra thinks together but megan thinks as well.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 pm

"I think blowing them up would be an excellent idea after we find out how they really are but you need to spend at least a month with your kids Lushy" Elusha says with a smile.

Aya smiled saying "point taken. Im sure investigating them would take a while so leave it to me and Kobra to go under cover while you guys take time to get to know your new 2 family members"

Elush sighed saying "I'm releved. I thought i wouldn't even get the chance to see my childrens birth."

"THATS BECAUSE YOU DO WAY TOO MUCH! Am i right anyone?" Lua asked
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Everyone looks at each other then nods. "yes!"

"Yes, I can't wait to blow them up!!!!" chrissy cheered but hears the twins giggling thinking she's funny. "calm down chrissy, I would like everyone to do what they can. Me and Alex will check through their files for anything else we need to know of them." Megan said but looks to jill.

"Also jill, try to relax and be with your family alright? Don't do anything rash understand?" she said smiling. "Yes mother...." Jill said smiling.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:06 pm

"Elush. Not only are you just the president of Italy, your the leader of the rouge raiders and a soldier. You've done so many things since the age of 11 to not only help the population of over 20 thousand innocent lives but also help the 34 thousands of soldiers that you lead. You advanced our military, serve our country, have been in more missions in 8 years than i have ever done in my entire life all a success. And to top it all you do it all because you love it all and us. Its time for us to do some work so you can be a father. Axel putting his hand on his head "I'm proud of you boy"

"Same from us boss" Ace, Lua and Aya said with a salute mking him smile
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 pm

"I'm proud of my baby boy too." Megan said but kisses elush's cheek happy. Chrissy, kevin, and cobra salutes to him too but jill was happy for him.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Elush went silent with a tear coming down then said "Mom.... Dad.... Sis... Jill... You guys, thanks so much. Axel sighed and smiled rubbing his head saying "called me dad....... Heh just leave it all to us. Were a family now so as a family your jobs is ours too."

"Hell yeah, secret agent Aya is one the job"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:37 pm

"he's right. We have to be there for you kids and our grandbabies. So, just be happy with your babies and your wife." Megan said happy hugging him but hears hope and faith squealing happy reaching for elush now.

"yeah, we got this!" Chrissy said with a peace sign and a wink, seeing kevin and cobra nod to a smile thumbs up.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:32 pm

"Thanks guys. Im counting on you" Elush said as he went over to the babies and huged them close

"Alright, so what are our orders captain Megan and Axel?" Aya asked with a salute and smile.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:33 am

"Hmmmm, as I said, Me and Axel are going to do what we can to get info on these guys. Aya and Cobra, I would like for you both to get any info undercover at the base of these golden skulls. *held out two comunicator watches* I made these just in case you can scan and talk to us." she said then looks to the others and gives them the same watch.

"what is this commander?"

"Hey, you are not the only one good with technology. Their something I made. Comunicator watches. You can talk to me or anyone with these that uses a hollowgram that lets you speak to someone, scan anything for info, override any secrutity system, and it's a map too. I think you guys need them for when you get to work. I got two for jill and elush but they are busy getting used to their new bundles of joy but I left them on the counter there." she said pointing.

"Anyway, elusha and kevin, can you two check about the defenses and offense of this terrorist group? Get what you can of their weapons, battle plans, everything. And Hokkaido and Chrissy, you two can work together getting the bombs ready but keep a eye out of they try to do anything funny." she explained.

Jill smiled but sees Hope and faith smile gently touching elush's face and hair giggling. "Awwwww, how cute."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:39 am

Axel grinned seeing how well the plan was being set saying "Alright, Ace and Lua. While Chrissy and Hokkaido keep an eye out above ground I want you to see whats going on sea level and see how well they could advance or hold a defence. Aya Kobra I know will come as no surprise but were gonna have to pull a hack to get you in just as a smoke screen first. If your ever close to anything that can give you data *hands them a simple looking earing" just twist and it'll started sending it our. Everyone got there order?."

"Sir yes Mrs. Megan and Axel sir!" Aya, Lua, Ace, Elusha and Hokkaido said saluting

Elush smiled kissing Hope and Faiths heads then Jills.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:38 pm

"Sir yes sir!" Cobra, chirssy, and kevin said saluting as well.

"You soilders know your jobs so good luck." megan said smiling.

Jill blushed but smiled hearing the twins giggling happy.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next