Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  shacuyo Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:52 pm

"What I want to know is where Elush is. If he doesnt show Im the daddy." Elusha said holding Jill's hand.
"Wheres the boss" Ace asked walking up with Lua.
The ground started to shake as the water started to make huge waves
"Here he comes!"
Elush swooped up then down landing his new and improved gundam but hopped out the cockpit and ran right in the run past everyone "and there he goes" Hokkaido said looking at him going in.
"Bout time"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:05 am

"Oh, that's wonderful...but how-"

"Not right now.." Cobra said while looking to see Elush running by them or so. Jill was already trying to push out her and Elush's baby whlie panting and crying in pain. "Easy, Jill. You are doing alright." Megan kept checking whlie looking to her daughter that was laying on her back still.

"I-I hope so. I just hope the child is okay.." Jill was really tired from trying to push but she grips her sister's hand tighter, feeling another contraction.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:45 am

Elusha screamed in pain saying "OOOOOW. SHIT SOMEONE GIVE ME THE JAWS OF LIFE!" Elush walked in taking Jill's hand so he can get sqwezzed instead of her. "You can do it baby" he says rubbing her hand. "You mean to tell me you dont feel that death grip?!"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:17 am

"I think Elush's gotten used to this sort of thing and not us!!" Chrissy screams out but moves away since Jill was now holding his hand only but opens her eyes crying looking at him. "E-elush, you...m-made it.." she said taking really tired and weak still pushing as Megan kept helping.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 am

"Of course I'd make it. Theres no way id ever miss our childs birth for the inter world" Elush said kissing Jill's forhead.

"Awwww, my dear big brothers first born. I think Im gonna cry" Elusha squealed happily as Aya and Lua walked in.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 am

Chrissy nods to that ignoring her hand but she was happy for JIll and Elush for their first born child. Megan smiled too since she was now a grandmother before seeing the baby still being pushed out. Jill cries in joy looking at him before bitting her lip, pushing again feeling more pain from a while ago. "Easy jill...take deep breaths and push!" "I am pushing!!!!" she cried out while gripping her husband's hand.

"I know but it will be over soon okay? Just keep pushing!" Megan kept helping her daughter, seeing the baby's shoulders now while Jill kept pushing screaming in pain.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:55 am

"Your almost there honey, just give it one more" Elush says wiping her tears away.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 am

Jill kept crying but grips onto his hand tightly to push using all she could, screaming really loud in the room. Megan kept checking but she did see that jill did it but had a little suprise. Chrissy was worried about her twin till she relaxed, hearing a loud baby's cry in the room. "...She did it!!!!!!!" "Good job, Jill.."Megan said with a smile, holding the baby but jill panted looking really tired. "T-thanks....."

"Wait, is it a boy or a girl?" chrissy asked happy but Megan smiled, working again before she stood up to show she was holding a blue blanket but...she was holding a pink one as well showing two babies. "Congrats Jill, you had twins.."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:20 am

"THE SAGA CONTINUES! THE TWIN FACTOR LIVES ON!" Elusha shouted happy hugging Elush for a second. "Good job honey, now you just take it easy" as he went over to Megan and looking at his and Jill's newborns.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:28 am

"Horray for sis!!!!" Chrissy screams happy while jumping up and down but Cobra and Kevin came in hearing that.

"Did she-" "Yep, jill had her little ones and to our suprise, she had twins..."

"wow, congrats miss jill." kevin said but jill nods still tired but happy for her babies being born. megan smiled looking happy as well to see Jill resting as she lays on the hosptial medic bed but holding the twins for Elush to see them. The twins had their eyes closed but then shifts a bit in the blankets to open their eyes. The little girl has her mother's hair, nose, looks even her eyes before looking up at him, cooing. As for the boy, he had his father's looks including his eye color but he sneezed a bit, cooing lightly as well.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 pm

"Well well. Seems like you got your daddys jeans after all Lush." Axel said coming in the room smiling with Hokkaido.

Ace grinned sshaking his head saying "hope you like changing dipers" making Lua elbow his chest. Elusha started to cry abit looking at the two and thinking about her and Elush making her smile whipping her tears away. "Oops, there I go"

Elush couldnt take his eyes of them almost speechless having the same feeling as Elusha as he rubbed their heads and sheaded a tear. "They deffenitly are twins.... Two beautful twins."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 am

Megan smiled but kept holding the two as they see the twins looking up at their daddy happy before cooing again, reaching up to him. "I think they want you to hold them elush. I mean, you are the papa now and jill's the mama of the two beautiful little ones." she said happy but felt greatful to be a grandomother.

"Wow, and to think it really is a good moment. Dang it, I might cry.." chrissy said sniffing but Kevin and cobra smiled before looking to them. Jill was crying happy still tired but she was greatful to be the one to give birth to Elush's children.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:18 am

Elush smiled holind the two as he walked them over to Jill saying "look... I think their happy to out dont you think?"

Axel laughed walking over to Megan and putting his arm around her saying "ah, looks like were grand parents... I feel old"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 am

"Now love, I don't think we are old but young in heart. Didn't you still want to have a child yourself?" Megan asked but they couldn't cuz she had to help with a few things back in japan and was gone for a month. Chrissy smiled happy for them and kevin too but Cobra smiled, really happy about this moment but wished to ask Aya something.

"Hey, Aya, may I ask something?" he said looking to her. JIll smiled before gently patting their heads. "Of course they are. I mean, they have a wonderful father to show their love for them..." she could the twins cooing happy.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 am

Axel grinned rubbing her arm thinking about whens the right time to try and start things off while Aya smiled saying "yeah, whats up?"

Elush handed the twins over to Jill then handed Elusha a camera as he hugged her. "Say family"
"Familyyyy"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 pm

"Familyyyyy." Jill said tired but smiled, holding her babies in her arms as they smiled looking up at their new mommy and daddy. Megan giggled hugging Axle while Chrissy smiled to this. "This gives me an idea! If anyone else has babies, we should make a giant photo book for that kind!" she said but kevin shook his head. 'You still are full of ideas huh?" "So!?" she hits his arm happy but he winced rubbing his arm. "ow.."

Cobra sighed but looked to Aya. "Listen, I don't know if this is a good time but because of this special moment, might as well. We've known each other for the last few months to 3 years now and I've started to get to known you very well. I've never thought someone as amazing and beautiful like you would end up with a person like me. It was a dream come true when you even said yes to being a couple." he smiled at Aya but he lowers his hand near his pants again but keeping it out of her view.

"Aya, you made me the happiest person in the world, you helped me during my bad times. Even letting me be there for you during your own bad time and I'm honored for that. It's like we were made to meet each other in our lives to just being more......*blushed but takes out a small box from his pants pocket* So, I wanted to ask you one important thing and I hope you give me the answer I'm hoping to hear." He asked getting on his one knee and shows the small black box opening it. Inside showed a beautiful diamond ring .

"Aya, will you marry me?"

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 pm

"HO HO HOOOOOOOOOO, WHAT HAVE WE HERE?!!!" Axel says as everyone watches. Elusha cried a bit saying "oh, this day is too great" "SAY YES!"

Aya blushed really hard in shock saying "Co... I.. I mean... Yes. Yes baby yes Ill mary you." as she hugged him
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 pm

"Congrats!" Chrissy said happy before Cobra gets up but smiled picking aya up and spinning her gently before pulling her down to kiss her gently on the lips. Jill smiled but was happy but kevin and megan looked really happy as well.

"this is a perfect day for everyone...I..*sniff* I'm just too happy." megan said crying happy but jill looked to see the twins blushing but happy looking up at their father.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Elush smiled at the babies the put the camera on a timer "Alright everyone. Gather round, this is of the whole family together." Elush stood bwtween Kev and Ace as Ace held Lua infront of Axel that was holing Megan whil Hokkaido put his arm around Chrissy.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Kevin blushed while hugging Elusha and megan smiling keeping near Axle. Even Cobra held aya close to his side and jill smiling, holding both her twins but smiled for the camera like the others.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 pm

The picture got taken and it was beautiful as Elusha went to take a look and was in shock as a tear went down her face.

"What is it?" Ace asked but Axel knew what it was and smiled while she came over to show everyone
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:44 pm

"Wow, it looks great!" Chrissy said blushing at the picture but kevin and cobra smiled to agree with her. "Well, we are all family you know." megan said to the group but holding Axle's hand with her own. "That means we do everything together and still keep everyone safe...no matter what."

"Mom's right. It's for the greater good and future of the children we all might have one day." she said hearing cooing from the twins then looked to elush. "by the way, we still need to name them dear."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:33 am

Elush looked at them and back at Jill and smiled saying "lets name them after the two things we always had during those years. Hope and Faith"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:25 am

Jill looked at him before showing a little smile on her face, hearing the twins giggling. "That's perfect. Hope and faith...Welcome to the family you two." she said giggling but the others were happy for her and him.

"So cute!" Chrissy said crying a bit and smiling.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Hokaido put his arm around Chrissy wiping a tear away as Ace said "if I didnt know better I'd say the boss is going soft" naking Axel laugh abit saying "oh its just the opposite. Hes becoming more and more like hi father now"

Elush smiled as he hugged Jill and their kids smiling happy.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next