Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 8 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  shacuyo Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:37 pm

"I have no doubt you can handel this. Especailly with Kitty and Zeru backing you up" Xenoshi said sighing but right when she finished Zer tackled her and bit her hand drinking her blood.

Occ: UGGGGGGGGGGH! I HATE MY HOUSE. Ill be back in about 3 hours i gotta do shit for my mom.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 8 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:40 pm

ooc:.........*whines* Fine..I'm not leaving this time. I'll wait till you get back.

bic:"Zeru, what are you..." he kept quiet but Kitty was still hiding under the chair but she kept quiet looking down scared now of the witch.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Occ: I love you

Bic: "I see.... You lost alot of blood fighting Mizuri and you cant control yourself now huh?" Xenoshi said before calmingly flipping Zeru on his back and using her powers to expand her blood inside of him.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:48 pm

ooc:I love you too...just give me your word you will come back online.....

bic:Malcolm said quiet but Kitty was crying now scared of this old witch.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Xenoshi looked over to Kitty then at the other and sighed saying "Listen up children. Im giving you three says lesser time with pay but during this time you need to pair up. And by pair I mean live with for these days."

Suzu's ears jumped abit as she tilted her head.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 pm

"Ummm, ma'am? are you sure that's a good idea?" Malcolm said a bit quiet looking at her but Kitty gets more worried, looking down to the floor.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 am

"Actually yes. While you take the time to get to know eachother you can also benifite from eachother. Suzu's family has always worked well with dragons. While Kitty and Zeru here are both undeads that use powerful magic. You could use this to get stronger for whats ahead." Xenoshi petting a cats head (Zeru)

"I see..... You know alot Ms. Xenoshi"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

"That works enough....if you think this is a good idea then okay." Malcolm agreed but sees Kitty still hidding. "question, where are we all going to live if we are doing this?" he asked.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 am

"While I guess luxury is needed to a point, Malcom you stay at Suzu's and Kitty youll stay at Zeru's" Xenoshi moving her hair.

Suzu blinked before sighing and thinking where to hid her sweets.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 am

"Yes ma'am." Malcolm said but Kitty comes from under the chair but looks down to nod. "Yes mistress......" she said but thinks.

"Kitty, are you sure you are okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, kitty is okay......no worries."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:44 am

Zeru blinked before stretching and turning back into his human like form seeing his wounds healed up. "Sense you said paid I cant complain but I can honsetly say theres not much training can do if that bitch gets free" he says with his eyes closed wagging his tail.

"And just what are you getting at with that statement" Xenoshi asked looking at him

"...... Nothing. Were just looking at something that was strong enough to take most of your race out. Kinda mission impossible if you ask me."

"I see.... Very well, Will my blood surfice as payment?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 am

"Isn't that a bit much?" malcolm said confused but Kitty sighed to look down. "Maybe we should just...do what we can to train. I mean, is their a way to fight her-"

"There is no way.." He looks to see kitty that spoke. "Wait, you think there is no way?"

"Kitty knows many dark magic but from what my mom told me before she was killed with the others in my family, they told me this witch is very dangerous and could kill all of us by just blinking. Kitty lost many family that time........I don't know if I'm okay with that again." she whines.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 am

Zeru stayed silent. As cold and CREEPY as he was Zeru never like seeing seeing a woman afraid. He opened his eyes and grinned going over to Kitty before putting his tail around Kitty's. "Keep your blood. I could care less if this bitch was as 20 times stronger than me. But if she intends one rueling the world that means all the sexy people and their blood too. That'll mess up my fun if that happens so when I stop it you can give me that slutty blood of yours as a reward"

Suzu looked surprised seeing Zeru not afraid and was abit envious
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 am

Kitty hid her blush but she looked down to the floor while Malcolm was shocked himself seeing that.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:12 am

Xenoshi grinned saying "well then you can have as much as you'd like. Till then you get to your places, Im sure the day was long"

Suzu bowed saying "thank you Ms. Xenoshi have a nice night" as she walked out with Zeru following.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:14 am

Kitty and Malcolm bows too but turns to leave as well. "well, this should be something." He said thinking to himself while Kitty was looking to the ground thinking to herself, her arms behind her back while eyes were gazing on the floor and feet.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:34 am

"You maybe able fool everyone else Zeru. But deep down I know full well your as scared as Kitty.... And me" Xenoshi says to herself looking out her window.

"Yeah well the past two days have been crazy for our past two missions" Suzu said stretching walikg to a tree.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:37 am

"Right...and you don't even sound too nervous." malcolm said but Kitty looked more silent but looking up at the moon since they got outside. "Anyway, we should all just go home. Need to sleep this over I guess...right kitty?....Kitty?"

he looks to see her looking at the moon but looked down before looking at him. "Hmmm?" "Hey, why so down? You were all happy and cheery but now you're-"

"Kitty's sorry...she's just.......Thinking at the time. No worries." she said softly.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:51 am

Suzu sigh before grabbing onto Malcoms shirt and looking at Zeru and Kitty saying "alright felines, you two get some rest sense you took the most damage."

"Zeru grinned saying "speak for yourself, well be just fine. Ready to go?" he asked Kitty
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:53 am

kitty said nothing but just nods. "You sound grouchy." Malcolm said to Suzu but remained silent before looking at them. "See you guys later I guess..."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:05 am

Suzu nods before taking Malcom into the tree teleporting them to her house in her room cramed full of boxes of sweets.

Zeru grabs onto Kitty like he was giving her a hug as they disappear into a shadow taking them into his room in his mansion like castle
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 am

Kitty had her eyes closed but looked around seeing Zeru's home. "You live here? It's big for home." she said looking at it but then to him. "I feel like I shouldn't be here since I might take space." she scratched her ear.

"Wow, you got the biggest sweet tooth than I do." Malcolm said looking at all the candy.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 am

Zeru sighed as he snapped his fingers lighting sented candels all through the room to show a huuuuuuuuge heart shaped bed with red silk sheets and black drapes, a blood fountain healing tub with a water fall, 2 flat screen tv's with a crap load of games and laptops, a few love seats and a bathroom with a jacuzzie. "The beds so big I dont ming sharing it. Make yourself at home"

Suzu sat on her bed moving her stuffed animal saying "theres a futon in that closet you can sleep on in the other room. You can eat what you want just not my strawberries." Suzu's room was pretty big. It had anime posters, a big bed, a huge tv with game, a couch and two fridgeds of cake and soda.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:31 am

"Thanks and don't worry, I won't touch anything that's really good to ya. I'm not that rude." Malcolm said to Suza but looks around but scratches his head to just look quiet. "Though, I could just get some sleep. That helps me think better. So, night I guess." He said turning to find the other Futon in the other room.

"Thank you, Though Kitty's never been in a house before so sorry if I'm not.....familiar with this." She said quietly but looking around. "I never knew the male kind of our race could live like that since I been living underground all my life so Kitty doesn't know much." she said to him.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:41 am

"I lived that way before but now since I have all this I got use to it. You'd ve surprised of how good it feels * starts taking off his cloths and walking by her* your also a neko and succubus right. You cant tell me you havent been curious a bit" he say sliding into the blood pool relaxing.

Suzu stretches as Malcom walks out and grabs a soda saying "well, more sweets for me"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum