Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 7 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:44 pm

"Fine, we'll prove it!" Malcolm said but Kitty was hitting more but she changes into her other form and charges at the girl, slashing the air sending dark slash strikes at her to see it hit directly while some flames joined in the attack exploding a little.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 7 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:08 pm

"Oh dear. It seems we have a very strong witch her dont we." She says floating down as the smoke cleared. "You certainly are a group of monsterous hethons?"

"Your the only one thats a monster here! For assaulte and atemptted murder of a member of the CTO your under arrest!!!" Suzu shouts using her strogest lightning spell to strike her.

"CTO?...." she says before blocking it barely
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:09 pm

"Which means you are going down!" Kitty said hissing angry at her but her demonic tails were moving behind her while the same seeing Malcolm's hands on fire.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:23 am

"Then it seems have a huge miss understanding on our hands" she says waving her hand to dispell any magic around her and letting Zeru go. "Were on the same side"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:56 am

"Huh? but you were hurting him!" Kitty said still ready to attack if possible while Malcolm said nothing. "How can we be sure you are saying the truth? You could be lying to us."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:46 pm

"I am Mizuri Culon of the CTO British bransh head division. I here to prevent whatevers been happening at the other churches from happening here. When I seen you had everyones enemy Zeru Grimsner with you I assumed you and him were the colperates" she says showing her ID.

"Well we got half of it. Some shap shifters thats been playing preacher made off with the other before we figured it out" Suzu said lowering her guard.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 am

"We didn't know what they got but we can tell it was something big and important." Malcolm said but makes the flames go away and even kitty relaxed, sitting on the ground looking at her.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:14 pm

"I see. As pissed as I am about the higher ups thinking I need help in my own neck of the woods, I should apologize for attacking you. But was it something like a tablet they were after?"

"Yeah, looked like it. Why?" Suzu asked looking confused.

Mizuri's eyes widened hearing the answer saying "damn them. No time to explain but sorry for attacking and stay the hell out of england" then teleported.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 pm

"Well, she was rude." Malcolm said with a annoyed look on his face but kitty was quiet looking down a bit.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Occ: *hugs and kisses you sweetly* hello lovely

Bic: Zeru coughed up some blood getting up saying "we.... Gotta get back"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:39 pm

ooc:Hi baby! ;3

bic:"but you barley can move." Malcolm said but Kitty sighed gently walking near them and begins drawing something in the dirt. "Kitty?" "Me can teleport us back if you want..or wait for mistress to do that." she said glowing but touches the picture making it glow.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:24 am

Occ: I was on the sametime you were but i guess you were sleep lol

Bic: Suzu sighed saying "if you sure your up for it. Zeru's in no shap for anything in his condition
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 pm

ooc:Sorry about that. I got tired and went to sleep on my laptop. Lucky I didn't drool on it..*embrassed* But good news, I'm off this whole weekend if you want to spend time with each other again. :3

bic:Kitty nods but slowly felt her hair move up from her powers that surprised Malcolm but they were surrounded by dark shadow bats that disappears with them back to the headquarters. "....Dang....you sure know alot of strong spells." he said but Kitty was tired but looks to them.

"Thanks..Kitty wanted to be of some help to everyone.."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:25 pm

"I see you all made it back in one piece, but you look horrible. What happened?" Xenoshi asked going through some files.

"We ran into some strong demons and someone named Mizuri" Suzu said with a sigh.

"Mizuri!?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:25 pm

"Wait, do you know her?" Malcolm asked.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Occ: Its ok i did too but ill be home all weekend too *hugs tight*

Bic: ".... Mizuri is the daughter of an old colleague of mine. She specializes in killing demons and any type of undead." Xenoshi said putting down the files.

"No wonder I couldn't beat her. I damaged her a bit but she just wouldn't die" Zeru said standing up but Xenoshi sighed replying "thats surprising considering your mostly undead. I want you and Kitty to stay away from her. Understood"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:37 pm

ooc:yay! We get to spend time together! *Kissing your cheek*

bic:"Uhhh, U-understood ma'am." Kitty said worried now but Malcolm could hear from her voice kitty was a bit scared now.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Occ: Ill be on tomorrow around 5 okay baby Wink *kisses you*

Bic: "In any case mistress, we learen what the demons were after something in the church. Some kind of tablet but we only got half" Suzu said resting on the dest making Xenoshi look shocked trembling
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:49 pm

ooc:Okay...*Kisses you back* I'll be sure to see you then! X3

bic:"What? It sounds it got worse from this tablet you and her were looking scared about." malcolm said but Kitty grew worried. "Misteress?"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 pm

"This tablet.... Is one part of the seal needed to awaken the great heratic witch" Xenoshi said now sounding furious.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Suzu said shivering
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:45 pm

"T-the...oh damn.." malcolm got nervous too but Kitty she acutally went pale hearing that but suddenly got scared going to hide under the table near by. "Kitty?"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:06 pm

"She was one of the strongest witches to ever exist during the great war. She became immortal some how and to deafet her they sealed her away and broke the seal into different tablets. Someone trying to resurect her" Xenoshi said thinking
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:09 pm

"But who would go through the trouble to try and release this witch." Malcolm said worried.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:24 pm

"My guess is an organization or late followers of her that to use her power for what they want.... Your new assignment is to stop whoever trying to release her by any means. If she gets out it could very much be the end of everything" Xenoshi say crushing a glass.

Zeru looks up with dazed eyes smelling the blood drip.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Kitty winced hearing that but got more scared sensing her more angry. Malcolm said nothing but he sighed, looking at her. "don't worry ma'am, we will be sure to do what we can."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum