Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 10 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:47 pm

"Dont worry.... Me, Elush and everyone will make sure nothing happens to you. Especially now that you have our little ones now" Hokkaido said wrapping her leg and kissing her stomach.

Elush sighed saying "about what you heard ealier from evryone else. I shouldve told you from the start."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 10 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

"O-oh that...i..it's fine.." Jill said sad but she then looked down at her cell. "But, everyone told me he is dead." she said quiet.

chrissy said nothing but she smiled, gently looking happy a little to cry, touching her stomach.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:58 pm

"...... Jill. Hes alive.... And is the one who sent that attack on us" Elush said with his hair covering his eyes.

Hokkaido sighs holding onto Chrissy resting his head on her belly. "......I can hear its heart."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 pm

"awww, I guess that means the baby is happy and wanting to come out." she said gently touching his head.

Jill's eyes widen in shock but she didn't say a think looking down. "But....I thought he.." the phone rings agian but she looked to him before reaching to answer her cell. "H-hello?" "Ah, jilly..my little girl." luke said that made her eyes widen in shock. "D-daddy?.."

"You miss me didn't you?"he said smiling to her on the other line.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Elush looked in shock staying calm while sending a text to everyone there telling them whats going on and to stay calm and keep an eye out for the enemy. He took out his gun checking the windows from the sides to see if any sniper were around.

Hokkaido looked at the text and said "shit, again."

Axel saw it taking out his gun saying "you guys ready" seeing Ace Lua Aya and Elusha with guns ready.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:58 am

kobra, chrissy, and megan nods to take out guns a bit but looks around to keeping guard. Jill said nothing but begins crying. "I don't.....How are you...a-alive papa?" she said crying suprised happy but really didn't know if he was lying or speaking the truth.

"Lets just say I had help. I did miss my daughters and..I wonder of my grandkids." he said with a smile but jill sniffs. "I...Their fine, daddy. Who are you...sounding so dfferent. Are you okay?" she asked but he sighed, still keeping calm. "No worries my baby girl, daddy is fine. I'm glad to hear from you again. As to the others, I guess their not happy to see me."

".....Daddy, they were telling me something, is..is all that true?" she asked crying looking down. "what is true honey?" "Is it true that you......did things with mommy and chrissy?" Luke went silent but sighed, laughing a little. "Jilly, you know I wouldn't do such a thing." He lied to her but jill was curious. "But dadd-" "Trust me, I wouldn't do such a thing to my love and daughters. I'm a good dad remember? I used to keep you happy and try to look for chrissy."

"........................."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 am

Elush sighed seeing that Luke was winning her over. He then went over to Hope and Faith and kept them from the window and kissed their foreheads hopping there was no attack this time.

"Just remember..... Im here no matter who you choice to belive"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:59 am

Both Hope and faith coos reaching for him gently but Jill said nothing looking down. Luke smiled happy waiting for her to respond but jill sighed, ready to speak. "Daddy.."

"Yes, my little princess?" he said but jill didn't know what how to say it, so she just did. "Daddy.....I.....I don't believe you."

"What?" He looked confused but laughed. "You are funny jilly. No seriously, I wouldn't hurt you..or your sister, or your mother." he explained but jill stops him. "If you were really honest daddy....then how come mom calls you a liar? how come chrissy was angry when she remembers the times you were with her? she kept muttering saying it's your fault. How can you explain that."she asked hearing luke being quiet but his voice sounded a bit mad. "You honestly would believe your mother and sister over your own father? Why jilly, I'm ashamed."

"I guess you are what they say, you only care about money don't you?"she said with her voice getting colder. "that is not how a father should be with his family. Axel was the best father for me and chrissy when he took us in, he even taught me a few things with chirssy. He's even made mommy happy than she used to be back then. After thinking about it. When I saw one of the soilders that tried to attack us, they were using the same weapons you would make years ago for training. *gets off of bed but now looking like her normal self* I really don't know if I should believe you but maybe....NO, they were right. You really don't love us, do you.......Luke?" she said but this would have shocked everyone hearing her say this. Luke got mad over the other line that he shouted.

"YOU BITCH! YOU ARE TRYING TO TURN AGAINST ME! YOU ARE WORTHLESS AS THEY SAID YEARS AGO, JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER! I knew I should have let my brother killed that girl and your mother."

"Well, seems he didn't do a good job did he? Too bad, Axel was the better father for me and my sister. I guess in your tone of voice, you were just a filthy rich bast*** that only loved money and not family. Oh and if you try to hurt my family or my mother and sister, I'll send your a** straight to He** before you even get that chance!" she shouted and hangs up on luke, looking quiet.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 am

While she was hanging up the whole rouge raiders squad finally got into their positions and the bass and it as Elusha's recorded brodcast was being sent out to space colonize and the world.

"Good day to you all. I am vice president and vice captain of Italy's rouge raiders. As you know after the war 2 years ago after very serious discussions with the U.S congress and president the Japanese were released of the contract and became a neutal nation with and aligned co-op with Italy which also is a neutral country. At exactally 1 hour ago at 2:34 pm, not my country but my base with my new family was attacked, leaving my brother, Italy's president and captain of the rouge raiders nearly dead along with putting the lives of his and Jill's the captain of the vice Japanese police force and her 2 new born children in danger. And who would attack us? Why the group known as the golden skulls, put the secret to them is we knew them as the blood stars. And we even have proff *plays the clip of Axel and Megan talking to
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:51 am

venom and Luke* These to are still alive some how and are responsible for alot of things and the attack on us. As I said and as it is know Italy and Japan are dual neutral nations, however. Today we shall declare war against the golden skulls or should I say all our enemy my fellow countries and colonise THE BLOOD STARS JUST LIKE 2 YEARS AGO!..... For the sake of our family and further peace for the world I ask you all please do not judge us, but instead aid us in our cause. This is Elusha Zarmel.... And I hope you will fight with us".

Meanwhile while the recording was going Elush slowly went over to Jill after resting Hope and Faith on the bed ang hugged her tight.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 pm

jill said nothing but just felt her tears dripping down her cheeks while covering her face now. She didn't know much but now felt so upset now. "W..why did he..d..do this elush? w..why?" she said quietly and crying even worse.

people saw this while some were afraid seeing the other two alive but some were mad, now wanting to do what they could to help.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Elush rubbed Jill's head saying "its just as you said. He only cared about money"

Axel sighed seeing all his soldiers at their post as he looked at Megan asking "you up for another fight hon. Against the bastard who took you away from me all those years ago"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 am

"You know I am. I am hoping we all show no mercy this time." Megan said still furious but then looks down to think. "Besides, even if that jerk erased my memories of everything, why do I feel I remember more about him and his sick....." she stops but remained silent.

Jill just kept crying but shook her head, covering her face now but stops hearing Hope and faith cooing but watching from laying on the bed. She didn't want anything happening to the twins but then looks worried to Elush. "Oh Elush.....what are we going to do?" she sobbed.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 am

Axel put his arm around Megan saying "dont think about. All that is over now and your here with all the ones that love you. And me, everythings gonna be ok."

Elush kissed Jill's cheek saying "we do the obvious. We protect Hope and Faith with our lives and fight with everything weve got"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 am

"Yeah...You're right..." Jill just sniffs but wipes her tears away before hearing hope and faith cooing but sees them. "We have to...for our babies." she said.

Megan looks to Alex but gently nods, calming down from being held by him. "That works..thank you Alex." she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:23 am

"Yeah, if we dont do something they could be in evev more danger" Elush said looking at their babies smiling at them.

Axel smiled kissing Megans forhead saying "anytime hon. Ya know, after this lets rub it in his face some more.... Lets have our own"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 am

"You still want to have a baby with me? A true baby?" Megan said but she turns to looking to him but said nothing else.

Jill just nods but gently looking at them too, seeing hope and faith sucking their thumbs now. "and we can't have that."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:55 am

"More than anything in world honey" Axel said looking in Megan's eyes deeply.

Elushed smiled and kissed Jill softly and held her close.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:56 am

Jill cries happy while kissing Elush back hugging him but felt more happy to know he's always here for her.

Megan smiled before hugging Alex too, crying happy. "Thank you, thank you.I just hope I'm going to be a good mommy for your baby....." she cries.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Axel smiled wiping Megans tears away saying "your already a great mother"

"He anit kidding" Lua said leaning against Ace

Elush cuddeled Jill and said "looks like tomorrow will be the final round of everything"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:46 pm

"*nods* Yeah...lets just hope it will be the end of it." Jill said hugging him mroe but she felt more better now.

Megan smiled crying but sees Lua and the others. "Thank you...all of you. I guess I really do feel like the greatful mother in this world because of all of you...*smiled crying*" Kevin, crissy, and kobra smiled together happy for their commander but happy for her too.

~Meanwhile~
Luke sighed looking outside from his main office, thinking about the world and his ex family. however, his mother, Lidia, was reading something while cleaning up some of her files and guns in the room. "Well, brother, seems we got a problem. They are doing what they can to stop us." Luke looks to venom then to his mother.

"Don't worry my baby boys, that is what they think. Many say if we stop them now or so....*smirked* it's not going to happen. Lets say this is just the beginning for everything, including this war we have." she smiled before checking something. "Everything is in place though so they won't know what hit em."

"Evil as always mother. No wonder you're so evil but good to your true family." He smiled but sees a maid come in afraid but holding a note. "A-a message for you sir Luke." she sees him walk over to her and snatched the note, reading it. "...........................they still ignored it? Oh well, I would try to kill megan and them but with this new idea....that might happen for italy, japan, and the whole world..and who knows..I might be able to make more kittens for me." he looks to the girl that got scared before she kept where she was before he pointed for her to leave. She quickly leaves but luke smiled laughing evil through the room as his brother and mother smiled to him, feeling the afternoon changing to evening.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Elush smiled as her phone, Lua's and Ace's making the grin as they answered making Hokkaido say "and i do think thats our back up calling"

Axel grinned saying "tell them to start coming in, we can get formations together when they're all here"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:12 pm

"That works." Chrissy said while seeing Kevin and Kobra nod together.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 am

Aya smiled sending a message to the Chinese federation getting their help as well as she went over to Kobra saying "hey Ko.... Can we talk a min?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 pm

"Hmm? Yeah sure." Kobra walks to Aya but goes to stand by her.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next