Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Kiriyu grinned before putting his sword away and holding Kila licking the blood off her face saying "you did a great job"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:58 pm

His hold on Kila only made her happy and safe, hugging him even tighter. She didn't want him to let her go after all the madness she went through but it was different either way. She kept silent while hugging his arm more but the other four just sighed looking to them.

"Get inside, we need some rest since the sun is coming up but you two are okay since you are half and survive the sun at some point." Daniel said opening the door.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Kiriyu sighed turning back to normal as he walked with Kila back inside.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm

"That's been one hell of a insane fight..." Jester mutters while they head to their own rooms or business.

"Alright, you two can have your own rooms if you wish. We all do for some reasons and I wish to keep things calm and simple around here." Daniel said seeing the other two heading upstairs while June looked to Kila seeing her still holding his arm.

"Come on, Kila...time for bed. You will see him later on but you need rest." she kept quiet but she whines holding Kiriyu's arm. She felt June pulling her away, heading upstairs with her. She didn't want to leave his side but did feel a little tired after all that fighting. She gave one last look to Kiriyu before looking down, following June to her room.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Kiriyu sighed shaking his had and going upstairs to an empty room 2 doors down from Kila and shut the door not locking it and cutting the lights off. "......... What a day"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Daniel kept to his room like doing some things after tonight. He had to write a full scale report about this and of what happened with Kila. However, maybe after a while things will be calm or be insane as tonight. Asma and Jester were in their rooms either sleeping or just waiting to fall to sleep.

June was just leaving Kila's guest bedroom before heading to her own. She hopes that she'll be alright after tonight. Things did get out of hand quick true but she only wonders how things will be later on after tonight. Kila was laying on the floor while looking at the light from the moon but she just sighed. Her violet eyes looked at her hand while feeling the fangs shrinking a bit. The blood rage was gone for now but she had a guess it's because of the blood she drank tonight. The very thought only made her curious about things but she hopes to stay stable for now. For the others and Kiriyu.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Kiriyu sat on the floor looking at the moon licking the blood off his hand and started to grin looking at the sword as he took out the top part and cute his finger and started to drink more blood snickering
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Kila kept laying on her side on the bed to clear her mind about the thought of blood. The flow going down her throat to the flavor that seemed not too bad. Sure the enemy had some tasty blood but she didn't want to lose her mind because of it. Her eyes looked at the moon while thinking to herself but she sighed to shut her eyes. Even now, she got worried of being able to smell the blood after she licked her self clean to blush.

The others were still in their rooms but Daniel was worried, looking at the window and back to his computer from finishing his document report paper. "Hmmmmm....this is something. Guess we should have warned them about this. Geez, I was hoping for nothing too bad tonight but guess I was wrong on that......" he kept typing then stops, smelling the small drop of blood.

"What the-"

June, Arma, and jester shot up to smell it too but looked nervous.

"Kila............" They forgot to tell them about the blood shed in the house. She must have had strong sense of smell thanks to that but they were worried about her going into a blood hunger spree once more. As for Kila, she did smell the blood to wonder where it came from. Was in coming from the outside or from the inside? The smell almost made her fangs ache in pain hungry for blood again but she shook her head to hold it.

She had to remain calm and not lose it but the smell. It was too enchanting for her not to ignoring it. She sits up slowly wondering where it came from as she was about to leave to find out where it is. When standing up, the door open showing June taking some rope or chains.

Kila got nervous seeing that but June sighed worried at the young one. "W-what's going on? Why do you have that June?" she asked.

"Sorry Kila..we can't have you killing you own kind this tiWe don't need to have our blood drained out of us in our sleep. Please forgive me..." she walks into the room towards Kila that looked scared and thinks about it. Even if she wanted to, it's probably for the better. This way, she won't wake up to hurt anyone in their rooms so it's best in her mind.

She didn't say anything but sits down as June started chaining her to the metal bar by her wrist, seeing her looking down at the floor being still. June shook her head but gets up to leave closing the door. She didn't want to do this but Daniel didn't want her to attack anyone in their sleep.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Kiriyu eyes started going dead as he started to slowly drift off with his eyes open like he was dead.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:39 pm

"Well? Were you able to do what you had to do, June?" Arma asked while seeing June nod but didn't look at him. He knew she hated doing that but it's only unless it's really needed to be done.

"Yeah, I got her so she should be alright for tonight. Maybe as long as she's stable for the next few nights, we might not have to keep her in chains..." she said but Arma nods to touch her shoulder.

"I know but it's only till we know she's safe to be around. You saw how she went insane tonight. We can't risk that if were sleeping or is alone at night. I don't know what she'll do to Kiriyu if she was alone with him." he said but she gets it.

"Right. Anyway, why don't you two check on Kiriyu? To see how he's doing or is resting before we all get some sleep." June sees the other two guys go to check on him before June goes back to her room. The two of them get to his room while Arma opens the door to look and see him but wonders if he's sleeping or not.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Kiriyu slowly sat up half sleep with his sword in his hand.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 pm

"....Do you think he's really sleeping or just tired?" Arma asked looking to Jester that really didn't care to yawn. He wasn't sure about that but he knew if they didn't do this, June will have their necks for just looking and not checking him.

"I don't know but seeing that isn't really helping." Arma said pointing to see Kiriyu now. Right away, Jester looked angry but sees the sword held in his hand.

"Oh give me a break Kiriyu what the hell?! Wake up damn it!" Jester shouted as he with Arma held their weapons ready to fight or defend themselves from him. They saw how powerful he is but they didn't want to die by his hand if he's like this.

In Kila's room she was trying to sleep tonight while laying on her bed. The chains rattling near her ear which isn't a big deal. She agreed with this because she didn't want to be a danger to anyone in the hideout. She looks down to the floor of her room before she felt something to look up. Her violet eyes looked around her room to curl up. "Ki-kiriyu.."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Kiriyu moved the second his eyes seen Jesters arm move for his gun making him go onto the cieling looking down at them and not moving as his blood dripped down.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:01 pm

June was still in her room, wondering if everything will be alright between them with Kiriyu and Kila. They seem really nice but caught in a insane war between their kind. Other humans don't know about this but a few that joined their world. Maybe in some way, they can find some time to apologize to them. As she was about to change her clothes, she heard the door slam open showing Jester.

"The fuck?" she said to him but he shook his head.

"June, you need to come with me! Kiriyu is going crazy and we need help to calm him down or wake him up." Jester said quickly hearing Arma fighting Kiriyu back or stop him from escaping. Knowing how powerful he was, she quickly follows him back to the room. She sees Arma fighting off Kiriyu as he was fighting him back. He took out his guns to try tackling him down to stop him or wake him up.

June shows up with Jester while looking at the fight. "Kiriyu.....hey, wake up!" she shouted before trying to stop him too.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Kiriyu seen the other gun as griped the sword making a few blood drips fly of the ground and stab Jesters and Arma's trigger fingers but still didnt move off the ceiling.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Both screams out in pain as they saw their blood dripping from their hands with a wave of swearing and cursing. During this time, June was worried about the situation to see him going insane like this. She was about to do something as soon as possible to wake him up and stop him from doing something else. She only hoped that Kila didn't show up but she was safe from this. "Easy now.....come on Kiriyu, why are you like this? are you looking for something?" she asked worried.

~Meanwhile~
The two leaders to the Baski and Apollite was told of what happened, seeing them both angry but impressed to see they had a few killed by Kila and Kiriyu. "So it seems we were right then my love. They are more than they seem. We need them on our side and now. We will get them to join our side no matter what." he laughed holding his mate, the female Baski in his lap but she hisses with a smile.

"And to think he would be this powerful..how sweet. I made the right choice in changing him into what we are. Or close." she laughed.

"Send a new army to go after them........for tomorrow night we will find more to join us and get them to be by our side..."

~Back at hideout~
June kept looking at him but hopes he would answer her question.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Kiriyu tilled his head then let himself fall on his feet and sit down pointing up showing five different sets off blood stains dripping from the ceiling. (Raing Blood)
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 pm

They looked shocked seeing that they had to back up. Jester, Arma, and June had no idea he was this powerful. Even with the raw energy flowing through his body, this was beyond something they were known for. He's even more dangerous than the Apollite and Baski themselves. They were backed up against the wall seeing Kiriyu getting close with his sword.

"How do we calm him down!? He's going to fucking kill us if we don't do something!" Jester said while looking at him.

"I..I don't know..he's way more powerful than we thought, even more dangerous than the enemy themselves but I'm happy he's on our side."

June was worried too but then thinks. She didn't want to over do anything and hurt him. Maybe their is another reason why he's like this to make her worry even more about a thought. "Hold on, do you think he would go after Kila for something?"

"........"

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Kiriyu didnt see any weapons in anyones hands so he lossened his grip on his sword but his eyes were still dead as his wrist continued to bleed.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Everyone kept quiet wondering if nothing could even wake Kiriyu up. He seems lost in his sleep and dreams not wanting to wake up. Were they going to be killed here? Before he got close to them, they heard the door open to show Kila. Her violet eyes looking worried.

"K-Kiriyu?" she said worried looking at him.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Kiriyu eyes started to go normal as he slowly passed out.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Kila runs into the room worried towards kiriyu to catch him before he hits the ground. She lands on the floor to hold his head on her lap and fingers running through his hair.

"F-friend..." she brushes some of his white hair out of his face while the other 3 were standing up worried.

"Maybe we should have him chained?" Jester suggested but June figures that wouldn't hold him back from how powerful he is.

"Uhhh, Jester? Did you not see what he did a second ago? Chains won't hold him back..." she said.

"I agree with June. I don't think that's going to-wait..how did she get free!? I thought you locked her up, June!"

"I did..unless she broke it to get out...smart...so we need to do something. That or just not lock her up because she'll only break out every time." she said thinking but looks seeing Daniel standing at the door way with his arms crossed over his chest.

"We need to keep them apart, look, even know Kila is resisting to feed on him but she is holding back to help him." He said seeing her slowly helping him up and lays him on the bed, looking at him before taking some bandages and wrapping up his bloody wrist.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Somehow Kiriyu knew Kila was next to him even when past out and let go of his sword.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Kila just stayed quiet not wanting to wake him up since he's out of it. She didn't even know the blood she smelled was from Kiriyu here as he was attacking in his sleep. After all that, she's now more worried about him. She cared about him and she only wished to see better for him.

She didn't even care or mind if the rest kept an eye on them.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Kiriyu curled up holding onto Kila and was fast asleep but had his head on her lap.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum