Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 14 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Daniel, jester, and Arma didn't say anything but june looked to Kila before seeing her turn around and heads out to the downstairs sad. She looked around for some keys before seeing a motorcycle there. Knowing the sun was up, she slowly grabs then a jacket and leaves. "Kila?"

She said nothing before starting the bike, reving it and drives off now mad a bit but sad too. "Kila!" June shouted out from the downstairs.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 14 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Kiryu heard June shouting then looked out the window seeing what was goin on not say anything and sighing.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:17 pm

"What is-"Daniel said nothing but looks to see June come in. "Kila left. I think she's sad about something but she wouldn't even tell me." she got worried.

"And that is a problem why?" Jester asked to get hit by her. "ow!"

"You idiots! she's sad because she thinks he hates her! Right now, she left the only safe house from the baski and appolites that will find her and kill her!" she shouted mad.

"Oh come on, I'm sure she will be okay. She's the forbidden fruit for fuck sakes." Arma said but June shook her head.

"You guys don't understand. True she's the forbidden fruit but remember we are all different and used to be humans. Kila feels like YOU hate her now because she was actually really likes you."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 pm

"..............IDIOT" Kiryu shouted grabbing his sword and hopping out the window onto a building following the sound of the bike.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:38 pm

"Dang that's harsh." Jester and Arma said but June hits them both hard on the head to see them wincing in pain once more.

"Come on, you two. We need to find her and quick! Balisk and Appolits come out at this time and if they see her they'll kill her!" she shouted dragging them away but Daniel sighed.

"Oh brother."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm

"Shit its getting dark already!..... I'm getting close" Kiryu said hopping a far distance and seeing Kila below. He landed then hopped down and started running beside her not knowing what to say
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Kila saw him but kept looking ahead not saying anything either. She was able to see the sun setting now, the sky turning into a orange mix of blue. June got in the car and drives off to follow them both.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 pm

".....Nice view right..... I remember back when those things could be really relaxing before all this stuff." Kiryu said looking ahead with her.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:17 pm

"yeah, I guess so." Kila said still driving foward on the motorcycle but sees headlights showing the others catching up a bit.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 pm

".......Why..... I get the reasons and all but were not human..... Why do you care about things like that.... Why a monster like me?" Kiryu asked with a tear.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:41 pm

She grips the handle on the motorcycle but looked ahead not saying. "*sighs* Cuz you're not a monster in my eyes..you're...important and special to me." she said quietly but he heard it. "I mean I know we just met and all but I feel a close connection between us."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Kiryu's eyes open wide as he remembers the first time lost it when the were at the old base. She wasnt scared at all, she even held him until he went back to normal. He sighed before hopping on the back of the motorcycle saying "..... Im sorry.... I guess Im the only one that thinks Im a monster and didfnt think about what you thought. Your important to me too Kila. Im sorry"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:02 pm

She said nothing but looked down still driving. "It's fine.." she said about to slow down before one basilk take a gun to shoot the wheel to blow it out, the motorcycle went out of control and threw the two off into the ground before it hits another car hard, exploding.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Kiryu hopped up looking around and sensing a baski around somewhere then slowly went over to Kila getting her up. "Kila... Kila are you okay?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Kila was a bit hurt but gently opens her eyes. "yeah..I'm alright." she said but held her head.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:08 pm

"I think were surrounded........ I gotta ask you something." Kiryu asked helping her up.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Kila stood up but looking around seeing this but said nothing. "What is it?" she said before seeing the others coming close to them both.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:25 pm

"If we turned into those things or what ever we were..... Just to stay alive. Would you be okay if I were there with you?" Kiryu asked keeping watch.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Kila said nothing but she gently helps him up but kept back to back with him, seeing the appolites and baskis around them. "Of course I'll be alright with you being there with me. I'll stay by your side as you do with me even if we changed like before." she said gently but sees the car with the others show up. "Guys!!"

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Kiryu smiled taking out his blade and cutting his hand making the blade glow as he put it over to Kila "......Then Im ready when you are"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:30 pm

She turns her head to look at him, slowly nodding to say she's ready. "Do it." she said.

"Uhhh what is going on June? Why aren't they running or fighting them off?" Jester asked but she looked shocked seeing this.

"I don't know but somehow I get the feeling whatever it is, he's planning on changing her. If he is going to do that again, who knows what will happen."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Kiryu noded making a small cut on Kila's finger. And as her blood slowly mixed on the blade the bloody screech came again but this time Kiryu did snap as he held his and started changing just like last night.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Kila winced as well feeling her blood coming out from her cut that it slowly made more of her blood come out. Her hair, clothes, and some parts of the skin being covered in blood. She closed her eyes, trying to keep in control while the baski and appolites watched confused but wincing from the screeching noise.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 pm

As Kiryu started to breath smoke his voice became demonic but he didnt laugh as his hair got long silver and pointy ang he grew red claws. "Kila.....Lets kill this sorry fuckers, then have sex on their corpses"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 pm

She licks her hand coated in her blood while opening her eyes, they were all bloody and dark black before purring deeply. "Lets..I want to feast on every bastard here right now. I'm so hungry." she said snickering to see them backing up.

"Ah ah ah, you can't leave.....it won't be fun if you do." she snickered seeing one afraid.

"Who the heck are you two?!? The leaders didn't say anything about this!" Kila slowly waves her hand around, making a line to trap all the baski inside so they couldn't leave.

"Guess the bastard and bitch forgot some info huh?"

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum