Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 am

Kila watched him taking off his coat but she just kept whining at him. Maybe in some way she wanted to say something but didn't know what to say to him. All she did was tilt her head to the side like a little girl. Then she smiled at him while reaching for his arm this time.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 am

Kiriyu just sits in front of her and grabbed one her hands.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 am

".............." Kila blinked as she saw him holding her hand but this made her blush a little. She looks down to his hand that he held which felt really warm. She then lifts up his hand closer to her and hugs it against her cheek. She closed her eyes smiling and feeling calm as if she was alright with him even if they were what they are now or strangers.

June thought it was cute but goes to keep watch for any Baski and Apollite that might show up. Even if the night was quiet and still, these groups were never the ones to back down from something.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 am

"Great..... I gotta watch this happy one..... Whatever" Kiriyu said before rubbing her cheek. "You got a name?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 am

Kila said nothing still holding his hand close to her cheek. However, when he spoke she opens her eyes to look at him still smiling. "Kila....my name is Kila."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 pm

"Kila huh..... Nice name." Sighs before laying flat on his back. "To bad were not human anymore. Otherwise Id flirt with you, yet again like always Id get turned down in the same second Id try."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 pm

"Thank you Kiriyu. That's really nice for you to say but me don't know about that.." Kila blinked still smiling before letting go of his hand to hug her legs together. She then looks down at the floor to think of a question to ask him.

"I don't know if this is a person question to ask you, Kiriyu but do you..have girlfriend?" she asked.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 pm

"Nope. Im forever alone...." Kiriyu said looking at the cieling.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:03 pm

"Really? You don't..have a girlfriend? I figure someone like you would have a girlfriend by now but you did say you're a virgin so.." She mutters the last bit not too loud before thinking of other things in her mind.

"Well, I think you will because I don't have a boyfriend myself. I've always been alone even when I had my life changed tonight. I guess being alone is something I'm used to now with nothing else holding me back." Kila sighed but looking at floor to curl her toes a little bit in her shoes and socks. She did want to take off her shoes but not right now.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Kiriyu sighed saying "dont settle for a freak like me.... Im not good for anything now. Your to cute anyways."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Her cheeks flustered when hearing him call her cute since it's been so long for a guy to give a comment. She never usually gets them which was fine but this was a little off for her. She did have a baby smile showing on her face before looking at the floor once more.

"Hey, you shouldn't say bad things about yourself you know. You're not the only one thinking of yourself being a freak. I mean look at me, I'm some half squire thing which I'm still not understanding what that is. However, I wonder if someone would think that way about me so you are the first....." She started to look nervous but a bit more sad.

She stays near him before letting out a sigh, with her smile not disappearing from her face. "I know you're a nice cute guy if you were human and you are still..no matter what you are."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:28 pm

".... You think so huh?..." Kiriyu asked with a slight blush looking the other way.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Kila giggled to nod her head, smiling at him. "You look cool and cute too so yeah, that makes it seem like my answer." She really spoke the truth while placing a hand on her heart. She never lied about anything in her life because she likes someone to be honest with her as she is with them.

"I always love being honest, Kiriyu because it's my honest true words from me to you." June, Arma, and Jester kept looking out hearing all that. The guys thought it was mushy but June thought it was precious. They just let them talk still being quiet but felt something different in the air. They though it was nothing but humans or something passing by.

~In a new location near a giant huge mansion~
A dark aura was felt around this place but it was where humans suffer if they are caught. Then later on having their bodies drained of their souls and blood for the Baski and Apollites.

Right now, their two main leaders, a female Baski(the one that bit your character) and a male apollite(the one that gave the order to send the ones after my character) were both sitting in a throne chairs making out before one baski comes to stop them.

"Your highnesses, we have word that the dark hunters are gathering again, looking for new squires and it seems they took the last two we were just about to add to our group. What are your orders?"

The male Apollite pulls back from the female's lips with a lick of his own tongue from the way she tasted. He always hated it when someone bothers him during his time or meal. The other didn't say anything till the leader glares at him.

"Do what you can to get them here. I have a feeling their indeed special from their power sleeping within. A perfect addition to the family of my army. So, do your job and bring them to us. I don't like to be kept waiting.." he said.

"Y-yes sire but are they that rare?" he asked.

"Yes because both are forbidden as well..now leave us, I'm busy.." He held the woman again to deeply kiss her lips as the servant leaves to gather up some others to go find Kila and Kiriyu.

~At the house~
The other 3 still kept a look out before looking to the near west, feeling something of unknown energy.

"You felt it too?" Arma asked Jester and June who looked serious all of a sudden.

"Yeah, I did..you think it's them?" June said, slowly grabbing her guns but the other two nod their heads while grabbing their weapons, looking around in the area.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Kiriyu sat after feeling like his heat jump grabbing his sword saying "what was that"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Kila remained silent, looking worried at him to get the same unsteady feeling. Something bad was heading their way and it didn't seem friendly. She turns her head to look at the window, seeing the other 3 there with weapons out and aiming. Just then, a lighting flash showed up in front of them as some gateway opened up.

She was able to see a group of Apollite and Baski walk out of the gate but they were showing dark expressions on their faces. Each one holding some guns and chuckling to themselves.

"Well, well, well........look what we found. We never could have guessed a few dark hunters were hiding around this old dump."one Baski said while a few laughed. June, Arma, and Jester aims their weapons at them before they remained calm.

"Alright, were wasting time here dogs. So we will ask this once; where are they?"

"Where is who, asshole? Oh wait, I figure you were looking for someone you know being an ass I guess you found them." Arma said in an insult to the Baski that got the rest aiming their weapons at the house.

Jester, Arma, and June aims their weapons as well to the group. They were ready to shoot if they shot first. "You know what we want. We want the new dark hunter and the new halfling squire. Hand them over and no one gets hurt or killed tonight."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 pm

"Hehehe... They want me they can have me..... BUT THERES NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL THEYRE GETTING THE FIRST GIRL THAT LIKES ME!" Kiriyu shouted as his eyes glow and he hops out the window flaling his arm but little did he know white lightning came out striking at the Baski.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

"!!!" Jester, Arma, and June sees Kiriyu jump out and attack the army by himself. Now they had to fight back by shooting at the Baski and Apollites who returned fire.

They ducked some of the bullets before seeing the lightning attack hit a Baski that screamed then explode. The rest now tried to shoot him down or stop him from killing any more of their army but the leaders were right about him being dangerously powerful.

"Oh, my. So the leaders were right about this one. He's really dangerous and powerful. He'll be a great addition to the army to us winning this war and taking over the human world." One Apollite said before more shows up from the lightning portals, trying to get near the house.

"That may be true but we need to take him down first before that. He's not letting anyone near him with such power." Another said before ducking an attack that exploded.

"Oh but wait..he's trying to keep the girl squire safe that's in the house hiding. Guess she can't fight which is a huge advantage for us. A few of you get by them and the guy. We need to get the girl." Everyone nods before charging to attack the four trying to keep the house safe and Kila as well.

Kila was still in the house hearing the fighting, gun shots, and lightening. This whole situation got her shaking in fear, covering her eyes. She couldn't move or didn't want to from all this before but hearing someone. She looks up to see Daniel show up.

"Come on Kila, it's not safe for you to be out here right now." he said helping her up. She follows him down the hallway through two doors that showed some sort of safe room. "Alright, you stay stay in here and don't make a noise. I'm going to go and help the others to stop this crazy fight."

"B..but...they have.....their after....." she was trying to spit it out but it was hard to. Kila only looks down now about to cry till Daniel pets her head with one hand looking worried about her now.

"He will be back like the rest of us alright? I'm sure Kiriyu wants to come back to help you, Kila....you are his squire after all and nothing will come in harms way of you." Daniel said before hearing more gun fire that told him it's time to go. He quickly closes the door locking it as Kila just hugs her knees crying now.

"Everyone, please come back safe....you too Kiriyu...."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:33 pm

"Oh Im strong ..... I m strong because Im a FREAK LIKE YOU!" Kiriyu said making 2 black flaming spears and jumping back to the building as he tossed them through 2 lines of apolite then hopping off the wall back flipping to let a lightning wave rush at the rest of them laughing hesterically as if he was losing his mind .
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:37 pm

"Hey, this isn't working. This monster is just gutting our men like trash. We are losing right now!" One shouted over before he got killed with the rest fighting or shooting.

"We need some new plan or else we won't be able to stop this!" one shouted over.

"Yes, I know! Get him down or knock him out! We can't waste any more time or else we won't be able to stop him and take them back!" One Apollite shouted before seeing a few trying to break down the door to the house.

Daniel was able to stop them and keeps them from getting inside to find where Kila was. She was still in hiding in the safe room looking worried but just kept hugging her legs. She wanted all this to stop and be over with because it just freaked her out even more. Being able to smell the blood outside just made her cry even more.

Kila slowly lifts her head up to wipe some tears away before noticing some shadows moving or her own. Her violet colored eyes widen in shock to see a few hands reaching up in the darkness.

"O...oh no..." she backs up from the hands into a corner, seeing two Baski's show up in full form. They stretched a little to extend their fangs but hisses at her. They were able to smell her scent and wonders how her blood will taste.

"Well, seems we found her and she's pretty cute for a squire.." one said.

"I bet she tastes really good..." the other said as she tried to run away but felt them grab her ankles and arms.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Kiriyu didnt know what it was but he caught the feeling was wrong. He looked at his sword. The sword he was told NEVER to take out, but he felt like he had no choice as he hopped in the air and turned to the window to see the baski. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!" he shouted taking out and swinging his sword as a wave of blood slammed throught the brick wall and the building cutting them in two.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 pm

The two of them screams out in agony from being cut in half but Kila said nothing crying to see the blood splash on her. Their bodies were laying on the ground twitching before life left them and changed into goo then dust. This whole thing was insane to Kila but in some way, this must be how they got through things even from something else.

The others kept fighting Daniel, june, Arma, and Jester off before one Apollite grabs sneaks up behind Kila to grab her by the white hair. He gives a harsh yank to pull her out of the safe room that let her start screaming in pain. The sound caught the others attention.

"What was that!?" Arma said but Daniel knew.

"Shit they got Kila!" June kept shooting before looking to see them carrying her away before going to the thunder portal. They tried to get near them but saw the Apollite and Baski block their way trying to gun them down. The one that had her kept forcing her towards the others, ignoring her struggling and fighting. She was beyond afraid still crying out.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm

"KILAAAAAAAAA! DONT JUST GIVE UP STUPID. FIGHT BAAAAAACK" Kiriyu said rushing right after the apolite that had Kila and through a lightning spear at it.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:05 pm

"Sorry bub, she's not getting away from me that easily. I'll make sure of that." he said still holding her before he dodges the attacks. The Apollite still kept making fun of the other four that tried to help her but just smirks at the failed attempts.

He still kept his hold on her but she was already too scared seeing a few holding her to stop her kicking and fighting. She screams out afraid of all this but they only cover her mouth with one hand to hush her up.

"Give her back you vile scum!" June shouted at them.

"Too bad..she's ours now and you can't do a thing. Once we cross the path, we will make sure she is used right for our leader." the Apollite laughed holding the Kila that kept crying. She still kept kicking with her hands closing up into fists. They all kept laughing still getting her to the portal as it sparked with electricity.

when they get closer to the gate, a bolt of electricity accidentally hits her right in the chest. She suddenly stops moving from the hit but twitched looking down. "What just happened?" June said but the other 3 said nothing watching. They could see she didn't move but was panting loudly.

Kila's heart was beating strongly before her fangs showed and her body glowing red like her own blood. She groans out from the feeling of everything till she started panting and groaning even worse now.

The Baski and Apollits watched Kila acting strange before their bodies were cut in half down the middle. Their blood went up into the air and all over her body and some of the others as well. The group looked shocked seeing Kila stand up, looking at her hand but licks off the blood.

Now her violet eyes were crimson red with a hit of silver. She didn't look like the same Kila from before but something as a twisted lost insane animal. "W-what is happening to her?" June asked worried but Daniel sighed with arms crossed.

"Now do you see why she's the forbidden fruit...she craves for all the blood in the world...even ours. Others thought it was insane for someone to be exist but here we are right now seeing one. A forbidden fruit........" Daniel said before seeing Kila attacking each one violently, cutting off their heads our ripping out their souls and hearts.

She devoured their blood and swallowed their souls as they try to run away. Not one could get away from her attacks or her own abilities when she killed another Apollite with her bear hand. They watched in horror when she rips out the heart before absorbing it using her fangs. The blood tastes that good to her before she licks up the blood on her hands to see the dead bodies on the ground and their organs laying near them.

"My god...you were right..she is the forbidden fruit.." They didn't move or speak but sees her still licking the blood off her hands and other parts of her body.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Kiriyu seen what Kila did and started laughing hesterically getting flash backs of what he did saying "AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE I NEED TO PROTECT HER?! Shes just as dangerous as me........ Shes in a state where nothing can reach her now. If shes the forbidden fruit, the all hell stands before us" he says with a sick grin as his eyes glowed.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 pm

"You know the way he said it didn't help as much. Are you sure it's even safe to have her near us?" Jester asked but Arma sighed to ignored that since June was worried about her. Knowing how lost and insane she could get the more blood she drinks. By either their own or others.

Daniel sighed but looks to Kiriyu. "Well, even if you say that you still need to watch her. She's your squire so you have to protect each other during this time. Why else do you think they want to find you both?" Daniel said as Kila finish up licking the blood off purring. The feeling of the kill was going away but she feels better.

"Easy Kila..Were not going to hurt you." June said about to go over but she bears her fangs at her to make her stop.

"Besides, she's just like you since you're both are forbidden types. She's the forbidden fruit and you are the forbidden demon you can do and her too." He said quietly as Kila goes over to hid behind Kiriyu now hugging his arm.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum