Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat May 11, 2013 6:11 pm

ooc:Missed you. *whines* I need my lover.....*blushed*

bic:"What on..." Flow looks but lucy got nervous while feeling flow getting angry from this. "Sis.." The others were now trying to look for the saimia sisters. Melli felt the mark on her before gently looking at him. "...So....I know you? But...I forgot?" she asked just like before in the same gentle voice.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

Post  shacuyo Tue May 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Occ: im here today baby *cuddles*

Bic: Both the twins growls as the grow wings of chakra and burst out of the ice into the air. "Sorry ladies but we gotta go!" "We can have fun with you another time" the said flying off.

Kaizen looked up and seen them but looked at Meli and said "Yes.... But I cant come back with you now. But soon everything will come into place. If you want to know more, ask Naruto. Farwell." before kissing her forehead and using an earth jutsu to go underground and vanish.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 28, 2013 4:20 pm

ooc:but your gone today....

bic:Melli said nothing when he left but gently looked silent before naruto and the others shows up. "Melli! Where is he?" ".........."

"Melli?" sakura touches her shoulder but she sighes to look at her. "He's gone. We better head back to the leaf....I'm sure we will get him again soon." she said before turning to leave with the others following her. Flow and lucy was about to follow them but stops, sensing Melli was calm again and somehow heading their way. "Enough, we will get them again.....they won't get away with this." flow said but lucy nods, turning to leave with flow to meet up with the others.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Excuse me but mins if I join the rp?

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:54 pm

ooc:Oh hi there! sure you can join the rp. Just make your info and jump on in. *smiled*
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Thanks! I'll start working on that right away! xD *squeals*

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:30 pm

ooc:Yay!!! XD
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Ugh sorry but gotta wait a couple of more days! The stupid website won't let me post links to pics for my oc until I'm 7 days old member...damn it

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Also can ya give me a summary of what's basically happening in the rp?

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 am

A free for all naruto shuppuden rp but I'm trying to make it where it's like a story as Melli is trying to remember things in the past but the others have to help her. It even shows alot of secrets from other people like shacuyo and your character, if you want.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:17 pm

But what's happening like right now right now?

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:31 pm

ooc:Naruto with the others and my oc Melli are heading back to the leaf to tell Tsuande of the news from their mission. Did you want your character to meet up with them or let tsuande introduce yours to them?
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Let tsunade introduce my oc to everyone.

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:06 am

ooc:Okay but do you want to wait till you post your oc first? I don't want to be rude.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Yes after I post everything about my oc and all that good crap, then let tsunade introduce my oc. Just I have to wait a little longer because the website won't allow members who aren't 7 days of age to post links. And well I'm using a link to her pic, so just a little longer!! XD

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:30 pm

ooc:Okay then! :3
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:31 am

Name: Kakesu Shimo

Height: 5'8 1/2

Likes: Ramen, chocolate, wolves, LOVES foxes, fighting, the tailed-beasts

Dislikes: most people, bugs, disgusting food, doing nothing, poachers

Demon seal: Hakke no Fuuin Shiki

Clan: Uzumaki but was quickly adopted into the Shimo clan when she was several months old

Original home: Kakesu didn't exactly have a home for she was banished from her home village at a young age and became a rouge before being accepted by the Leaf

Looks: http://www.wall321.com/Art_Design/Vector/headphones_ecchi_blue_eyes_long_hair_anime_anime_girls_idolmaster_vector_art_black_hair_88719

Bio: secret {{shall explain during rp}}

Extra: all the remaining chakra from sealing the tailed beasts into their jinjeriki was sealed inside of her; causing her to be the second jinjeriki of all nine biju

((The link is complicating xD my oc is the girl with the headphones around her neck and long black flowing hair))

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:34 am

Ooc: if you think I got overboard on something please tell me ;D

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:06 pm

ooc:I'm sure you will do fine! XD
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay_the_bluebird Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Ooc: YAY! We can start now xD

Jay_the_bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 pm

ooc:Okay and sorry for not responding; Busy! >.<

bic:As Melli and them head back to the leaf, she was thinking to what that guy said to her. He knew her but she forgot him.The others did worry but they would explain later as they were heading up to see Tsuande since she was waiting for them and with someone new.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey boss what to you so long. Usually were the ones that have catch up to you" the twins say looking at Kaizen as he lands from a tree. "I was implementing things for the future. Lets get going, the sound village is next." "alright lead the way."

They walk into the darkness and disappear as someone lands watching the. "that's right.... Play the drums of war"

Occ: urrrrrg i need my own wifi *hugs* hey melli boo
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:12 pm

ooc:*tackles u*Lovey bear! :3*kisses your face*

bic:They got back to the leaf but stops to see that everyone was doing usal things before Melli leads the others to the Hokage tower to see Tsuande there. "Your back."

"Yes ma'am....."
"Good and no one was hurt." She looks at them but Naruto spots the new face in the office. "Oh, I see you guys noticed our new comrade. "Who are you?" Naruto asked the new comer.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum