Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Kotaki and Hotaki grinned before dodging and taking out their blades. "Looks like there were some left that were in our way" "ether way he'll kill us if we get caught" they said back to back.

Kaizen stayed silent trying to track any breathing before take breath and used a gen-jutsu to make an illusion that everything was the same around the area and started to walk away.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Melli noticed the genjutsu but she made her eyes glow silver while looking through the illosin and keeps heading foward before she sees the others showing up but surrounding Kaizen. "Stop right there!"

"Too bad then, you both are going down!" Lucy cheered but flow was still holding her kunai. "Sis.." "Sorry..." Lucy said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Kaizen stopped staring deep ahead and taking a metal ball out of his jacket and throwing it into the air.

"Oh would you look at that. Some girls from the leaf wanna play" "I guess but we cant have to much fun. He doesnt like stuff like rape" "but he did say we can kill whoever we wanted. Ready?" "Go!" they said before running to them both.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Both flow and lucy looked at the twins before running at them as well, now eager to fight.

Melli quickly shows up in the air but did a hand sign to make 3 silk vines show up and grab the metal ball to throw it to the side before landing down on the ground. "Melli?" She said nothing before running at Kaizen to do a sweep kick to knock him down.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Kaizen stood still and took the kick not budging as he used some chakra to make the flying ball Meli tossed to explode and rain neddels.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Sakura, naruto, and sai noticed but Melli made a barrier to see the needles hitting the barrier or some going deep into but not inside.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Kaizen noticed the barrier and used it to his advantage hopping back and tossing two more neddel balls and setting them off with nowhere to run for him or Meli.

Hotaki grinned hopping over Lucy as Kotaki ran to their middle slashing at them both.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Lucy noticed that but she blocked the slash attack while flow blockes it with her but slowly infused cold chakra into the kunai to have it now form into a longer blade before running at them both slashing at them.

"Melli!" The other three were trying to get away but melli keeps the barrier up but she sees them all around but since she knew they were metal, they were heavy to sink through. She just glared at Kaizen with her black eyes but was eager to fight.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Kaizen's hair was in the way of his eyes but he looked at Meli for a second before making a sign and placing a finger on the barrier breaking it, however the neddels swarmed around him like a tornado isnted of killing Meli

Kotaki grined blocking as Hotaki dashed by tossing a kunai at Flow's and Lucy's foot.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Both the twins dodges by jumping back from the kunai that was about to stab their feet but looks at them.

Melli was confused to why he did that but somehow, looking at him made her head hurt again. She was wondering if she saw him somewhere before but keeps up her guard in case he tried something.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 8:41 pm

".... Yout dont need to die. Get your sisters and leave" Kaizen said coldy turning his back.

Both of them grinned before turning into smoke and appears out the kunai using summoning jutsu and tossing 2 kunai at them.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 8:43 pm

They both blockes them again but looks around. "Where did they go?!?" "I don't know.."Lucy said worried now but flow was a bit mad.

The other three keeps quiet but Melli said nothing but just looks at him. "I can't just let you leave! You are doing something wrong and me with the others are here to stop you.... she said in a cold angry way.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Both grin standing behind them saying "you should really pay attention" "yeah your from the leaf right." "We never fought leafes before so arent you good?" they both ask backing away.

Kaizen stood still saying "wrong?..... You who have no ambition toward bringing things to light have no right to tell me whats wrong" as he let one needle fly past her face. "Leave"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 8:55 pm

"I am not leaving. You can do what you want if you want to with me but I'm not leaving." Melli said standing her ground.

Flow and lucy blinks before smirking a little, their bodies changing to green and white to change into melted slow and shattered crystals. In the air, both sisters cuts some wires to send a few traps off as a rain of kunai showers down on them in the trap of thing metal wire.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 9:14 pm

The twins smiled shouting "inferno scream jutsu" as black and white fire surrounded them melting the wire and kunai. Hotaki flipped toward them slashing while Kotaki came from below cutting up.

Kaizen sigh before sending the neddels into the air making them hover and spin as they turned into giant spikes. "If you fight me you leave me no choice. Ninja art, Raining death" as he let one drop causing lava to burst out at everyone but slow to Meli
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Melli sees the others doding but she did some hand signs using one hand before slowly holding it out. "Ninja art: Freezing flames jutsu!" She blew out cold ice like flames around the lava, freezing it over as it was now black sheets of cooled down metal while she controls it to destory the needles then some heading into Kaizen's direction.

Flow and lucy blocks as best as they could, feeling some cuts getting onto their skin. That didn't stop the twins though as they keep trying to attack the twins.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 9:26 pm

"Kai-ten-bushi" Kaizen whispered as he tossed a neddel at Meli and appears out of it tapping her arm and spining around her. Funny the needle never touched her.

Hotaki and Kotaki keep zig zagging eachother disappearing and reappearing tossing kunai bomb at Flow and Lucy
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Both sees that before taking out a few purple bombs to toss them, seeing them explode from being poison gas bombs. They cover their mouth and nose so they wouldn't breath it in.

Melli didn't get why the attack or the needle didn't touch her. Was he playing with her? The demons in he were confused before she sees naruto and them trying to hurry to help her. She keeps seeing the needle spinning around her but was about to knock it away.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Occ: i love you baby nut i gotta sleep for work Sad *hugs tight* be here by 8 tomorrow if im not here by 9 ill be here thursday at 8 promise

Bic: I wouldnt touch those. unless you want to be poisoned" Kaizen said standing back to back behind her. "And moving your arms right now will detonate the scrolls i put on you"

Kotaki and Hotaki used substatutes to set the poison on fire and the real ones used the wind of there bombs to push it to Flow and Lucy
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 9:43 pm

ooc:I'll be here at 8 because I work in the morning at 8 but get off by 2. I'll be here by then. *Hugs* sleep tight baby. *sad* Don't forget, I'll be off thursday and friday so I'll be here in case you show up and when I get off tommorow.

bic:The twins ducks and moves away from the cloud, looking more angry before lucy used a wind jutsu to blow it away.

Melli said nothing but keeps still since she couldn't move now. Her eyes looking ahead and her body still as a rock.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue May 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Occ: Ill be here.

Bic: "As I said before, you dont need to die. Your not my target and the leaf needs you for whats to come. Take your sisters and leave"

Kotaki grinned doind hand signs with Hotaki as the smoke cleared saying "sorry ladies we gotta go"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed May 08, 2013 3:42 am

ooc:*nods but smiled*

bic:"what th-hey!!" Both twins were trying to stop them but they keep their mouths covered in case.

Melli said nothing but she looked down a little at the ground but then looked up. "I am not letting you get away. how come you are always telling me and my sisters and friends to leave? What has happened to you? Or more important..HOw come you seem familar to me." she asked but keeps quiet.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri May 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Occ: Herrrre *glumps you*

Bic: Kaizen stayed silent for a sec and sighed saying "I see your memory hasnt returned yet.... Thats a shame, I was hoping you'd be with me to realize our dream" as he took a piece of the yingyang necklace he had and rested it on her hand.

Twin grinned using a shadow clone jutsu to make 12 clones and had them scatter.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat May 11, 2013 3:41 am

ooc:..........You is late. But I'm so happy you were here. I couldn't talk to you because I had to work today again. *sighs* If you get on today, I'll be home later this afternoon. I hope....

bic:"Oh come on.." Flow looked annoyed but lucy giggled. "Cool....." She thought it was but stops when seeing flow's mad look before she did hand signs to make a wild blizzard show up and freezing all the clones but freezing the arms and feet of the real ones.

Melli didn't say a thing but held the dark half of the yin/yang necklace she was given. ".......Wait....I knew you before?" she looks at him but tries to think. "But...How I mean, I don't remember after that jutus they......Put on me to forget......" 'Kaizen, she does remember you but someone put a jutsu on her so she can't remember anything in the past. It's like they are trying to make her forget things that held her back. She even protested because she didn't want to forget you. Why else do you think she was waiting for you to come back that time you left?' Mitatashi said to him in his mind while Melli was quiet again.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat May 11, 2013 6:50 am

Occ: I will *kiss*

Bic: Kaizen said nothing as he held Meli close undoing the bombs on her arms saying "youll remember when the time is right *leaves a mark on her forehead like a moon* until then I need you alive."

The twins started getting pissed being frozen as thier bodies started to glow.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum